My Minimal Modern-Retro 99 R1 - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My Minimal Modern-Retro 99 R1

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2020, 03:13 PM   #41
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:27 PM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here
Default Re: My Minimal Modern-Retro 99 R1

round eyes and the point of the nose make it look like a lizards face. I dig it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2020, 04:52 PM   #42
BoardsofCanada
Fighter
BoardsofCanada's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:27 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
BoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFall View Post
Excellent work so far, I am really digging this bike!
Appreciated, chap

The Yellow peril has been sucking up most of my enthusiasm and kisses of late, but when I stop for a moment and look at the Yam I think... (Damn u r hot!).
BoardsofCanada is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2020, 06:59 PM   #43
BoardsofCanada
Fighter
BoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really nice

Cleaned up the fairing and cropped away the damage just behind the mirror mount - about 3 inches off the fibreglass and a slither taken from the screen for balance. Hardly noticeable..

Before:

After:

BoardsofCanada is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2020, 07:01 PM   #44
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

Skeletal subframe..

These people High Fived BoardsofCanada!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-17-2020, 05:31 PM   #45
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

So the new fairing looks like shit on the build..and my little race bikini number got damaged! Double bollocks!

Found a unit over in Italy that make a beautiful (symmetrical) race fairing for the 4xv - Ordered!

Undertail tip figured out..

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2020, 04:38 AM   #46
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

afternoon auction on eBay - had to take a punt... a peach at 35 bucks!

Nicest looking TZ350 tail unit I've seen in a long time..and freshly painted to boot! A cool bit of gubbins to have hanging around for potential projects (of course I'm gonna see how it looks on top of the Yam's noo subframe! )

And this is the race fairing from the lovely talented Italian folk (edging is on the button!)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-29-2020, 03:29 PM   #47
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

So the TZ seat unit arrived this evening - unboxed it and immediately thought (Help ma Boab it's tiny!!). I totally gnashed downstairs and over to the workshop to see how it would look on the Yamster ..

...it looks utterly savage good! Looks like I'll be making another subframe )

..n colour matched to boot! Bizarre!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-29-2020, 03:55 PM   #48
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

cut the base plates ready for welding...

These people High Fived BoardsofCanada!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-29-2020, 04:18 PM   #49
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:27 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

all ready for bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-30-2020, 09:37 AM   #50
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:27 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
all ready for bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
real men sparkles

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes