Is Smoking Permitted? - Page 216 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Is Smoking Permitted?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-30-2015, 02:54 PM   #2151
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:31 PM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Is Smoking Permitted?

Those footpegs are the dogs balls man! They look like they would hurt, and me likey
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2015, 07:12 AM   #2152
jmattsen
Fighter In Training
jmattsen's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:31 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
jmattsen is a name known to alljmattsen is a name known to alljmattsen is a name known to alljmattsen is a name known to alljmattsen is a name known to alljmattsen is a name known to alljmattsen is a name known to alljmattsen is a name known to alljmattsen is a name known to alljmattsen is a name known to alljmattsen is a name known to all

goddamn, i wish i had the patiance to read all 216 freakin pages. you should post an updated full bike shot in the first page

and pardon my ignorance but whats a smoker?

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...14#post1845714

my CBRshithundred build thread^^^^
jmattsen is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2015, 12:21 PM   #2153
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:31 PM
Flip Offs: 36
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmattsen View Post
goddamn, i wish i had the patiance to read all 216 freakin pages. you should post an updated full bike shot in the first page

Full bike shot? It's a naked frame sitting on the living room floor.

A smoker is a bike with a two-stroke engine.

Working on the rear shock today.

The way I designed the latticework for the frame is problematic. Not from a structural standpoint, but from the construction end. I can do it, but it's very difficult and time-consuming. Doing work as tolerated.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2015, 12:58 PM   #2154
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
goddamn, i wish i had the patiance to read all 216 freakin pages.
Change your settings. It is 108 pages of awesome for me.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2015, 04:23 PM   #2155
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Change your settings. It is 108 pages of awesome for me.
Only 54 pages of awesomesauce for me.

I think we can get him to spend his life here too...

2011 Suzuki DRZ400S, 2006 Suzuki SV650N, 1994 Yamaha XJ600S and 1979 Suzuki GS750LN
Can't leave them alone...

Time to find a nice VStrom 1000 to round me up to 5...
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2015, 11:56 PM   #2156
Pariah
Stupid motherfucker
Pariah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:31 PM
Flip Offs: 504
Flipped Off 402 Times in 164 Posts
Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Full bike shot? It's a naked frame sitting on the living room floor.

A smoker is a bike with a two-stroke engine.

Working on the rear shock today.

The way I designed the latticework for the frame is problematic. Not from a structural standpoint, but from the construction end. I can do it, but it's very difficult and time-consuming. Doing work as tolerated.
As it's been for the last 6 years... haha!

It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Looks good, but I would prefer titanium nipples.
Street Triple
Supercharged Street Triple
Pale Horse XJ750
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Pariah!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-04-2015, 09:55 AM   #2157
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:

these are both smokers... they take a long time but it's worth the wait

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2015, 12:44 AM   #2158
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Rear shock is almost done.

These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2015, 10:33 AM   #2159
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover
TURNIP's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Man, I was all excited to see an update on one of your amazing threads. Clickbaited me right in only to find just one photo. So singular, much disappoint.

Looks awesome though.
TURNIP is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2015, 03:37 PM   #2160
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrfin View Post
Man, I was all excited to see an update on one of your amazing threads. Clickbaited me right in only to find just one photo. So singular, much disappoint.

Looks awesome though.
One very important photo for me.

I lost a lot of motivation because of the rear shock. Now, I'm inspired to do more work. Seeing the shock mods finally come together is fucking great!

Ooo-ra!! brother. I was a Navy Corpsman on the Green side.
These people High Fived Smoker!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes