The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics! - Page 11 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools

Streetfighter Tools Discussion about the tools you use to build and modify your streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #101
BlastFIGHTERBuell
10 second Blast!
Fighterer
BlastFIGHTERBuell's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:38 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 2 Times in 1 Post
BlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

MY Man Cave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0037.jpg
Views:	601
Size:	484.5 KB
ID:	12192  
Attached Images

BUELLS DON'T VIBRATE, THEY THROB WITH ENTHUSIASM!
R.I.P.
Gavin Wayne Butts
Greencheezeeta
October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

BlastFIGHTERBuell is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived BlastFIGHTERBuell!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #102
BlastFIGHTERBuell
10 second Blast!
Fighterer
BlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of lightBlastFIGHTERBuell is a glorious beacon of light

More of my man cave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0043.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	506.6 KB
ID:	12197   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0044.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	501.0 KB
ID:	12198  
Attached Images

R.I.P.
Gavin Wayne Butts
Greencheezeeta

BlastFIGHTERBuell is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2010, 06:41 AM   #103
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:38 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

fookin spot on that is !

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2010, 09:15 AM   #104
BlastFIGHTERBuell
10 second Blast!
Fighterer

1140 square ft. Its not as nice as all of yours but its mine

R.I.P.
Gavin Wayne Butts
Greencheezeeta

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #105
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:38 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Nice dude!

Now, just imagine how many pieces of fightering equipment and project bikes you could pick up if you sold off those cruisers!

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2010, 09:42 PM   #106
BlastFIGHTERBuell
10 second Blast!
Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Nice dude!

Now, just imagine how many pieces of fightering equipment and project bikes you could pick up if you sold off those cruisers!
The Orange Harley was a gift from my dad. and the blue Harley was inherited from my late Grandfather. they both hold a certain sentimental value and I couldn't sell them if I wanted to

R.I.P.
Gavin Wayne Butts
Greencheezeeta

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-15-2010, 09:39 PM   #107
ed banks
Noobie
ed banks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:38 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
ed banks is a NOOB

Got 3 phase in your cave?

ed banks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ed banks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-16-2010, 03:25 AM   #108
alatus
Slow Ass Mutherfucker

Fighterer
alatus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:38 PM
alatus is a name known to allalatus is a name known to allalatus is a name known to allalatus is a name known to allalatus is a name known to allalatus is a name known to allalatus is a name known to allalatus is a name known to allalatus is a name known to allalatus is a name known to allalatus is a name known to all

Eh. It ain't much. Typical suburban garage.

Compressed air lines across the garage is next, along with the parts washer unit and another counter top for a mini-lathe.

Hanlan's Razor - Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity...
alatus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived alatus!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #109
BlastFIGHTERBuell
10 second Blast!
Fighterer

nice shop man!

R.I.P.
Gavin Wayne Butts
Greencheezeeta

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #110
upthemaiden
CF Lover
upthemaiden's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:38 PM
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
upthemaiden is a good noobieupthemaiden is a good noobie

I'm seriously jealous of some of those work spaces. Specifically the 2-3+car garages and any of the spaces with a Buell parked in them(which mine hopefully will within a couple months). I'll plan better next house we get and find somewhere with a garage door and a driveway so I can get some outside time when I'm working on stuff. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with what I have. I love working on stuff inside my house, and this one was quite literally a cave considering it was your standard city dungeon when I moved in. I put drywall on 90% of the walls, and I'll be putting in a nice floor next when I stop being lazy. Ceiling is already too low to worry about covering that. Only downsides to it is that everything has to go up that little ramp and out the door, so superwide dirtbike bars are out of the question unless I want to park a bike on the back patio, which I don't, and there's not really any windows, so I can't paint or anything else that requires ventilation. Anyway, on to the pictures, I made sure to include some with the moped for Hitman so he wasn't the only one on here showing off his 50cc ride(all though for fighter points mine's in the process of getting bumped up to 70cc and has a performance exhaust on it)

Oh, and please ignore the mess. It goes through phases. You can't see it, but there's also a door at the back into a seperate back room with the washing machines, laundry tub, and Pittsburgh toilet, so that works as additional parking for mopeds(plural because my wife has a couple) and bicycles to free up space)
upthemaiden is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived upthemaiden!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools