The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics! - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools

Streetfighter Tools Discussion about the tools you use to build and modify your streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2009, 08:50 AM   #41
Mr.Mischief
Fighter
Local Time: 04:13 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 10 Times in 2 Posts
Mr.Mischief is a NOOB
Default Re: The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Where in Tx did you find an Opel? It's not a Manta or GT, is it?
in the neighborhood across the highway from my parents house i found a '67 opel kadette rallye. when i was 15 took my savings (almost $300) got off the bus close to it & bought it. drove it almost home, but the poor 1.1L died trying to dart across the highway.

i used this car to learn to weld. (post pic) shaved the drip rails, tubbed it, gutted the firewall/ inner fenders.

2 buddies & i set it on a bedframe, it was so light. had to sell it to make room for the bikes.
Mr.Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Mr.Mischief!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #42
WhiteGoodman
Duc huntin season
Fighter
WhiteGoodman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 4 Times in 1 Post
WhiteGoodman is a NOOB

Here's my garage/mancave. Wifey lets me have the single bay for my "junk", that includes the grass-cutters, so not a ton of room, but it works OK.

Not really much of a table to work on.

Sticking the trailer on CL, that will free up some space for a nice table!

Going deeper into the mancave - beer fridge!
Double doors lead to the movie room - I likes my Football in HD!

When the fellas come over

WhiteGoodman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 04:39 PM   #43
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:13 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Insert golf clap here!

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #44
WhiteGoodman
Duc huntin season
Fighter
WhiteGoodman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 4 Times in 1 Post
WhiteGoodman is a NOOB

Quote:
Insert golf clap here!
Dude, not sure of your meaning. My post wasn't meant to be pretentious. The post
says "post up pics of your garage/workshop/basement retreat/carport/shed/dedicated lawn area, whatever!"
Just was sharing some photos of my garage and "fun" space, that was the intention, nothing more.
WhiteGoodman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived WhiteGoodman!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 05:25 PM   #45
Smokey74
GURU
CF Pimp
Smokey74's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 15 Times in 14 Posts
Smokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to beholdSmokey74 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGoodman View Post
Dude, not sure of your meaning. My post wasn't meant to be pretentious. The post
says "post up pics of your garage/workshop/basement retreat/carport/shed/dedicated lawn area, whatever!"
Just was sharing some photos of my garage and "fun" space, that was the intention, nothing more.
Nice place.. What's a crib like that go for out there? PM me if you don't want to make it public.. I'm in real estate and just curious.

"Puff puff, give. Puff puff, give. You fuckin' up the rotation."
Smokey74 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 05:26 PM   #46
switch263
Ride it like you stole it
Fighterer
switch263's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
switch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Very nice place, I'm jealous. I'll go snap some pics of my garage, even though it's a wreck at the moment, hah.

1981 Yamaha XJ750RH ... R.I.P. fighter project #1
2012 Yamaha FZ8 - Little Black Hooligan Machine
switch263 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #47
catatonic
WTF is a motorcycle?
CF Pimp
catatonic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 78 Times in 73 Posts
catatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to all
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
I don't think he was trying to be an ass about it, I just think he meant it was the man cave of the thread so far. Its not sebs thing to be an asshole.

The long lost CFer.
catatonic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived catatonic!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #48
catatonic
WTF is a motorcycle?
CF Pimp
catatonic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 78 Times in 73 Posts
catatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to all
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey74 View Post
Nice place.. What's a crib like that go for out there? PM me if you don't want to make it public.. I'm in real estate and just curious.
Since you're in real estate, how ridiculously funny do you think it is that my parents property value went up this year, despite the market being dead dead dead in the area, and foreclosures are everywhere.
Nothing added, it just went up in value, according to the tax office.

The long lost CFer.
catatonic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #49
p27
King of Catastrophe
Fighterer
p27's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
p27 is a glorious beacon of lightp27 is a glorious beacon of lightp27 is a glorious beacon of lightp27 is a glorious beacon of lightp27 is a glorious beacon of lightp27 is a glorious beacon of lightp27 is a glorious beacon of lightp27 is a glorious beacon of light

where's the skully?

lolz

-pat

RIP:GCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkiller
dont forget no matter how good of a rider you are it dont make a shit when the cages are out for blood.
ATGATT and Build, d0n't Buy.
----- I str33tf1ght3rs. -----
'bring the knife to the gunfight.
Stab them while they're LAUGHING.'
p27 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived p27!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 06:52 PM   #50
switch263
Ride it like you stole it
Fighterer
switch263's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
switch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of lightswitch263 is a glorious beacon of light

so here's an outside pic. the inside is too much of a wreck to even get a clean shot of my bike work area, hah.

My landlord actually has a TON of shit in there.... and by shit i really do mean shit. 3 old non-working window AC units, a broken washing machine, two car doors, a car hood, at least one bed, the list goes on.

Anyway, pic:

Fucking racoons got in my garbage again. lol.

1981 Yamaha XJ750RH ... R.I.P. fighter project #1
2012 Yamaha FZ8 - Little Black Hooligan Machine
switch263 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools