The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics! - Page 51 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools

Streetfighter Tools Discussion about the tools you use to build and modify your streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #501
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:52 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
fuck mowing the lawn. cleaned up some too.

fookin awesom bloke! If ya was nearer I woud share me shop space withya inna hartbeat Doc'

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #502
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:52 PM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

Surprised you didn't kill someone by running over a sprocket and shotting it out of the lawn mower like a ninja star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2013, 07:34 AM   #503
LarryJ
Fighterer
LarryJ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
LarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94yzf75fighter View Post
Surprised you didn't kill someone by running over a sprocket and shotting it out of the lawn mower like a ninja star
No kidding. Right? I hope you told the dog to stay inside and you wore your helmet and riding boots just in case. Ha ha!

Have you considered getting a car port to put back there? They're like $600 or so for a two-car size one. I need one at my place since my F350 doesn't fit in my attached garage.

LarryJ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #504
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryJ View Post
That's no barn unless you took out all the stalls. Barns don't typically have garage doors. That was likely an equipment shed for tractors and such equipment. Still a sweet damn place to work on stuff indeed.

How many acres is it? This is your place? Or your father's? What's the family business?
True,barns typically don't have garage doors.Or concrete floors.Or fluorescent lights. But they do when you're done making a gargae out of them. The two outer wings you see in the first pic: The left wing had stalls for weaning calves whereas the right wing was the chicken coup. You can see whats left of the hay loft. It used to extend over to the next pole,but we cut that back to have the height needed to jack up vehicles or maybe install a lift one day. The back side of the barn ,you can see where the roof height is shorter,it was the loading chute for the cattle. It had a ramp built to about 3 feet off the ground used to load the cattle on to the back of a truck for getting them to the stock market. We shoveled quite a bit of manure-laden dirt before we got down to something solid enough to pour a floor on. Smelled fantastic,too.

and...

100 acres

Family land

HVAC & occassional brain surgery on the side (typically just when the HVAC is slow. I like to dabble)

Sooo....you need any other info or are we ready for that first date now? I'm a Leo btw.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2013, 11:57 AM   #505
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andler2008 View Post
Shiny, I feel like every pic of that wonderful garage has that same bike in it. Just in different places of the garage.

Are you pic whoring her off to us? In the man cave thread? Hahaha
If you notice you'll see that the broom and the vacuum hose is moving around,too. It was clean up day and I was pushing the bike around to get it out the way. lol
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2013, 06:48 PM   #506
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:52 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

A little peek at part of the new shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #507
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
fookin awesom bloke! If ya was nearer I woud share me shop space withya inna hartbeat Doc'
thanks Robbo, you already know i would do the same for you my friend. i kinda like it during this time of year, gets me outside and all... but around December-January time, whole different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-07-2013, 06:32 AM   #508
LarryJ
Fighterer
LarryJ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
LarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of lightLarryJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
True,barns typically don't have garage doors.Or concrete floors.Or fluorescent lights. But they do when you're done making a gargae out of them. The two outer wings you see in the first pic: The left wing had stalls for weaning calves whereas the right wing was the chicken coup. You can see whats left of the hay loft. It used to extend over to the next pole,but we cut that back to have the height needed to jack up vehicles or maybe install a lift one day. The back side of the barn ,you can see where the roof height is shorter,it was the loading chute for the cattle. It had a ramp built to about 3 feet off the ground used to load the cattle on to the back of a truck for getting them to the stock market. We shoveled quite a bit of manure-laden dirt before we got down to something solid enough to pour a floor on. Smelled fantastic,too.

and...

100 acres

Family land

HVAC & occassional brain surgery on the side (typically just when the HVAC is slow. I like to dabble)

Sooo....you need any other info or are we ready for that first date now? I'm a Leo btw.
Nice conversion. You'd never know it used to house animals. Sorry for all the questions; just curious.

LarryJ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #509
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Nah man, its all good. I was just pickin with ya.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #510
Zaph
Hot Sauce
Fighter
Zaph's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 7 Times in 3 Posts
Zaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud of

Steph is gonna kill me if i don`t get this thing wrapped up and out of the house soon... If shipping goes as planned i should be riding it in within the next week and a half.

Zaph is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Zaph!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools