The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics! - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools

Streetfighter Tools Discussion about the tools you use to build and modify your streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 07:14 PM   #51
Colledge123
Bikeless
CF Addict
Colledge123's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:51 PM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
Colledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to all
Default Re: The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

whitegoodman, i'm going to kill you, take you're garage and make naughty with you're wife
Colledge123 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Colledge123!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 07:29 PM   #52
WhiteGoodman
Duc huntin season
Fighter
WhiteGoodman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:51 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 1 Post
WhiteGoodman is a NOOB

Quote:
Nice place.. What's a crib like that go for out there?
Thanks Smokey, PM sent.

Quote:
Very nice place, I'm jealous.
Thanks again.

Quote:
[I don't think he was trying to be an ass about it, I just think he meant it was the man cave of the thread so far. Its not sebs thing to be an asshole.
I didn't call SEB an Ass, or any name...I just didn't prefer where he went with his comment.
Editing - I just understood what you said CAT. If that's the case then that's cool.

Quote:
whitegoodman, i'm going to kill you, take you're garage and make naughty with you're wife
Funny! FYI..You received my FOTM vote! I love that thing!
WhiteGoodman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 07:43 PM   #53
Colledge123
Bikeless
CF Addict
Colledge123's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:51 PM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
Colledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to allColledge123 is a name known to all

for that, i'll simmer down a bit
Colledge123 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Colledge123!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #54
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:51 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGoodman View Post
Dude, not sure of your meaning. My post wasn't meant to be pretentious. The post
says "post up pics of your garage/workshop/basement retreat/carport/shed/dedicated lawn area, whatever!"
Just was sharing some photos of my garage and "fun" space, that was the intention, nothing more.
What I meant was, congrats on the nice place. I am on the tail end of buying a brand new house right now, and one thing I really wanted to do was put it on a full foundation(basement) so I could build out a nice room for a pool table and lounge area. Had to scrap the plan and go with a regular slab/crawl space due to financial limitations, so - hats off to you!!

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #55
WhiteGoodman
Duc huntin season
Fighter
WhiteGoodman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:51 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 1 Post
WhiteGoodman is a NOOB

Quote:
What I meant was, congrats on the nice place. I am on the tail end of buying a brand new house right now, and one thing I really wanted to do was put it on a full foundation(basement) so I could build out a nice room for a pool table and lounge area. Had to scrap the plan and go with a regular slab/crawl space due to financial limitations, so - hats off to you!!
Appreciate that SEB, it's hard to read the intention of the printed word sometimes. Bummer on the basement, but good luck on your new home!
WhiteGoodman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-30-2009, 04:03 PM   #56
FighterZX6E
Rich
CF Lover
FighterZX6E's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
FighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mischief View Post
the cooler is usually stocked with shiner.
When ever im in Texas I always get me some shiner's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
There is nothing between you and death at the Isle Of Man.
FighterZX6E is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived FighterZX6E!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-30-2009, 05:26 PM   #57
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:51 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

its not much , but its home

2 gixers ans an sv in it , pipe bender , ac/dc tig welder etc
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-30-2009, 11:02 PM   #58
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I am living in a rented 9'x14' room. i have no cave. i am very sad because of this

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2009, 09:34 AM   #59
MrFreeze5
I'm Watching You
Fighterer
MrFreeze5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:51 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of light

My bike is currently in my living room. Nuff said. Ive gotta move.

MrFreeze5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2009, 10:32 AM   #60
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I'd be chillin on that bitch playin Tourist Trophy!

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools