The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics! - Page 7 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools

Streetfighter Tools Discussion about the tools you use to build and modify your streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2009, 05:11 PM   #61
MrFreeze5
I'm Watching You
Fighterer
MrFreeze5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:27 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
I'd be chillin on that bitch playin Tourist Trophy!
Fuck yeah. I do! I guess you could call my whole house the man cave since I live alone. My kitchen is full of Jeep axles too. You cant get to the stove, but I dont cook, so its ok. Oh yeah, and the back entryway has my toolbox, compressor, press, and parts bins. Too bad I have to move the bins to the kitchen to make it into the basement to do laundry. I REALLY need a garage. If I could find a huge garage with a spare room, a bathroom, and a fenced yard, Id be set.
MrFreeze5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #62
gump1376
Fighter
gump1376's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:27 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
gump1376 is a NOOB

This is what my garage looked like before I had to move to England. :-( My two bikes (the three on the right were my roomy's) are still in the US and I can't touch em. I'm dyin without a bike here! Bein a broke student again blows, but when I'm done I'll be makin bookoo bucks!

From left to right: my project fighter (will start a build thread when I get back to the US and can work on it more), my 2000 Suzuki GSXR 600 SRAD, 58 Frame Harley with a shovel head S&S engine, Buell Lightning XB12ss, and what used to be an 01 yami R1.

It's amazing what you can fit into a 1 car garage! We got 5 bikes in there and we were riding almost everyday last summer. What a good few months that was.

Trinkt Bier Immer! Es ist gut Fuer Dich!

Her: You're always Horny!
Me: No I'm not~ It's just basic demand.
gump1376 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gump1376!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #63
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:27 PM
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Here is mine with the cars out. When I bought the place it was just 2x4's. Sheetrocked it, put in the drop ceiling, and built the cabinets and workbench. No place like a man home

MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2009, 09:12 AM   #64
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Yes, a washer & dryer is "very manly"...

J/K man, good job!

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2009, 03:46 PM   #65
kdj
Fighter In Training
kdj is well likedkdj is well likedkdj is well likedkdj is well likedkdj is well likedkdj is well liked

I want a man cave
kdj is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived kdj!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #66
Tommy Pantsdown
Naked from the waste down

CF Addict
Tommy Pantsdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:27 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
Tommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

Can't find any good pics because I never take pictures of it unless I just did something, bought something or broke something.

I have a 2 car garage and a mini barn in the back. It works but everything is litered with Mustang parts.
Attached Images

Mr. April 07 - FOTM Champion.
Tommy Pantsdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Tommy Pantsdown!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #67
Mack
est.1979
CF Lover
Mack's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:27 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Mack is a good noobieMack is a good noobieMack is a good noobie

damn I really need to get house so I can join the man cave squad, all I gots is a 10x10 area to work in lol.

1989 GSXR 750...Slingys be the best YES!
Turbo LSX Trans Am...The GRUDGE
Mack is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-24-2009, 11:02 PM   #68
Guzzisti57
Noobie
Local Time: 09:27 PM
Guzzisti57 is a NOOB

All set for winter projects (i'll make a start on last years one first . . .)

One of my friends said "You got enough bike parts there to fill a skip!"

I'll remember that next time he wants his bike fixing
Guzzisti57 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-24-2009, 11:16 PM   #69
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

My eye spies, TLS, TLR race bike, Hawk 650 fighter, and I'm gona take a guess and say BMW 650GS? And a TL engine on the lift.

Can I come play in your garage
Scrapyard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Scrapyard!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-24-2009, 11:36 PM   #70
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapyard View Post
My eye spies, TLS, TLR race bike, Hawk 650 fighter, and I'm gona take a guess and say BMW 650GS? And a TL engine on the lift.

Can I come play in your garage
I wanna hear more about that Hawk man
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools