visions has too many bikes (XV750/XV920 build(s) - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > visions has too many bikes (XV750/XV920 build(s)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2020, 03:19 AM   #1
visions
trogdor, the burninator
Fighterer
visions's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default visions has too many bikes (XV750/XV920 build(s)

so i’ve had 2 viragos sitting in the garage for 5-6 years. i bought them when i had a different job and more money to burn, but since i’m getting closer to finishing my other bikes i’ve started to think about these again. one is bone stock and the other is a basket case

Click image for larger version

Name:	6CF1F7F3-FFC3-46F0-8525-110EC693D484_1587021477994.jpeg
Views:	10
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	108014

Name:	F753107A-C515-4289-A3C7-4A6CC1A456D9_1587021517423.jpeg
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	108016

Name:	5BF12F82-E578-47C7-A45B-706B2B07D252_1587021570869.jpeg
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	108020

r1 pow! . fz6 bam! . artwork splat!
visions is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived visions!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2020, 03:27 AM   #2
visions
trogdor, the burninator
Fighterer
visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

stupid air suspension! forks have no pressure so i bottomed out and hit the engine case on a speed bump today lol. it hasn’t ran in 5 years, the tank is rusty and carbs are clogged but i managed to get it started today with some seafoam and starting fluid. went for a quick ride around the block and then cleaned her up a bit. i should have took some before pics cause it was grimey

Name:	9CC26736-53A0-4F2B-9E29-A76394421393_1587021756121.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	1,004.6 KB
ID:	108022Click image for larger version

Name:	CD88BC76-A5AC-4C82-AEDC-105F391E5E59_1587022039541.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	108026

also here’s a pic of my new(ish) r3. i got it as trade for a gig, mainly to get my lady into riding with me. it’s pretty stock exhaust for a muffler and HIDs, previous owner botched the wiring so i rewired the headlights and changed the engine oil, threw in a lithium battery. after so many years on a liter bike this 300cc is a blast

Name:	B09A4788-93CC-4F67-B444-866C9B822ACE_1587021842669.jpeg
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	108024

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2020, 03:30 AM   #3
visions
trogdor, the burninator
Fighterer

my plan was to use the basket case as a parts bike since everything came in a box and i have no idea about the condition of anything... but something has always bothered me with parting something out that isn’t wrecked. i don’t know much about old bikes so i think these two will be a long learning experience. gonna do a modern cafe/fighter style

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-17-2020, 12:41 AM   #4
Gixooligan
Visions of Grandeur
Fighterer
Gixooligan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:56 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gixooligan is a splendid one to beholdGixooligan is a splendid one to beholdGixooligan is a splendid one to beholdGixooligan is a splendid one to beholdGixooligan is a splendid one to beholdGixooligan is a splendid one to beholdGixooligan is a splendid one to beholdGixooligan is a splendid one to beholdGixooligan is a splendid one to beholdGixooligan is a splendid one to beholdGixooligan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: visions has too many bikes (XV750/XV920 build(s)

Yes! Excited to see another Virago build. Looking forward to watching this one come together.
Gixooligan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Gixooligan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-19-2020, 08:12 AM   #5
visions
trogdor, the burninator
Fighterer

found another one.. traded my glock 27 for a parts bike that hasn’t ran since 1992. has less than 7k miles. i might restore it but the back fees are $760
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	FEB81C87-43DA-4180-B975-4FF905ADD393_1587298170705.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	430.4 KB
ID:	108046  

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes