370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee - Page 19 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-24-2020, 01:37 PM   #181
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:50 PM
Flip Offs: 32
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

sorted the res and hose on the clutch master cylinder.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-25-2020, 04:51 PM   #182
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

had a tinker around with the rear mud guard and reg plate fitment, i cut the mud guard down and made it fit the line of the rear lamp, needs cleaning up a

bit yet, but it isnt far off from what i am after,

i then cut a hole in it and mounted the plate bracket to the rear seat support, turned out great, keeps the reg plate under the tail and neat.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2020, 10:28 AM   #183
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

did the indicator wires on the back of the head lamp by drilling through the cooling webs to keep the wires out of the way and hidden.
lined up the indicators and set them in place, wires now sit with the h/lamp loom in one cover round the steering stem.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2020, 10:01 AM   #184
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

today was one of them days, when even just small things come together and make you smile, calliper spacers arrived, test and pads now sit exactly where i wanted them, bloody made for the job.

then 45deg stainless steel brake hose adapters turned up all the way from Oz. now lines sit perfect.

then just coz i could, i fitted the clutch/brake lines with dry break connectors for a test, sitting just fine and even.

only throttle cables to come, to add clutter to the balanced harmony*

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2020, 10:26 AM   #185
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

and if it wasnt a good day already, Mark at MK engineering (Martek) has sent me a load of pics of my swing arm in the jig, looking sweet 8o

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2020, 03:00 PM   #186
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

latest shot with front bracing in and fitted

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2020, 06:51 AM   #187
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

hot glue getting added

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2020, 08:13 AM   #188
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

New Ohlins spring arrived this morning in the post, will be taking it and the shock down to SNT Race Engineering to get it changed over when i go to collect my

new engine mounting plates next week when they should be ready

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2020, 09:58 AM   #189
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

got the new crank shells i had ordered from Robinsons through this morning, so it was back on to the "engine building bench" to see how i got on this time,

appears that, condition of shell, temp, position of Plastigauge and other variables have a big influence on the oil gap readings!

when i did the last measurement the two shells on the flywheel end were both measuring 0.075* which is outside normal and very close to the 0.08 max service limit.

but this time with new shells they were both 0.040 (both within normal tolerance)

so now crank and rods are sorted, and i am happy with fitting the lightened crank**

then just for good luck some more pics of my swing arm arrived from Mark at Martek

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2020, 05:20 AM   #190
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Today i will be stripping down the crankcases again, but this time all plugs and fittings off, same with cam cover, then it will be out into the yard for a session with the pressure cleaner.

going to make sure there is no blasting medium/powder/debris left anywhere before i start the re build.*

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads