ThumperTalk is slowly getting gayer. - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > ThumperTalk is slowly getting gayer.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-05-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
up2L8
Ridin' Dirty
up2L8's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:56 AM
Flip Offs: 298
Flipped Off 90 Times in 54 Posts
up2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond reputeup2L8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default ThumperTalk is slowly getting gayer.

Those people are usually pretty chill, but I'm worried they're turning into the next KTMTalk. In case you don't know, KTMTalk = Fucking Lame.

I've got a copy of my 300 swap build thread over there, and the fucking gay mods keep deleting shit they don't like.

This guy, Jays07WR450 was talking shit to me in all my threads saying I was 12, had no bikes and would never attempt this, etc, so I called him out when I started the build. I don't even dislike him, it was all in good fun, but the fucking mods axed it all like they own each and every post.

Then bwh998, from here, posts up saying cool project, hey lets ride sometime, etc, then he goes, hey watch out for that Jays guy, I hear he is badass and has custom justin bieber graphics and something about a barack obamas penis. So of course the fucking mods completely clean my thread out and leave only the main content posts. Fucking fags.

Rant over.

Moral of the story: Thank god for CF, ab420, Adam, CK187, Gdogg, etc....

You guys ROCK

ZX6R Streetfighter, sold to brother, on hold while away with military

KXF300exc Dirtfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift1313 View Post
Everyone knows dirt riders make the best street riders. If you aint slidin, you aint ridin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michjohnny View Post
ground up build. there will be alota blood sweat and beers in this one .
up2L8 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
orange148
CruiserTarded

Fighterer
orange148's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:56 PM
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 24 Times in 3 Posts
orange148 is a glorious beacon of lightorange148 is a glorious beacon of lightorange148 is a glorious beacon of lightorange148 is a glorious beacon of lightorange148 is a glorious beacon of lightorange148 is a glorious beacon of lightorange148 is a glorious beacon of lightorange148 is a glorious beacon of lightorange148 is a glorious beacon of lightorange148 is a glorious beacon of lightorange148 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ThumperTalk is slowly getting gayer.

i saw that just this morning on TT. i knew i had saw it on here first, and wondered why it seemed like half of everything was missing. TT has always been slightly gay IMO. its full of two kinds of people (not that i have a problem with either...) There's the Die hard MXers who talk about nothing but track riding, and there's the Hardcore Offroaders that ride nothing but single track. both are fine, but when i'm looking for advice on a general offroad advice(used to ridem ostly ATV trails, powerlines, and back yard tracks before i got rid of the crf) there's nothing of use. so i stay away from thumper talk except to troll form time to time

such as http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/sho...259&highlight=

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkiller View Post
good point. or you could ass fuck her right in front of him, pee on her like a dog and say "she's mine, now gtfo asshole"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvanguard View Post
you've been warned. nailbomb will probably eat you alive poop you out and then feed you to mpls.
orange148 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-05-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

mikey's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:56 AM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 32 Posts
mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I keep forgetting what thin skins most all other forum members have. Just today got somebody all tweeked over something, then he says I'm a dick who just fucks with people. I am, but that's beside the point. We pm'd about that site being pretty PC and tame, so I pointed him here and told him we bitch each other out, tell each other to get fucked on a regular basis, and generaly talk like complete assholes to each other on one thread, then on another we're setting up meetings for beer and Dw sessions with the same guys we told to eat a dick in the other thread. This is truly home. Where men are men, boobies are sacred, and assholes get to be assholes without some nancy boy PC faggot getting all pissy about it and running to mommy and crying.

Project: Moneypit

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfedd View Post
i would rather have "fear my ass" primer than "fuk my ass" purple
Quote:
Originally Posted by super View Post
you two fags need to give up the charade and go camping already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gaulke
When a shark appears in the area sea lions will leave the water immediately. Luckily there are no tigers on the shore waiting for him, or he wouldn't know what the fuck to do.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mikey!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-05-2011, 05:33 PM   #4
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:56 AM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 214 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

CF FOR LIFE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived n0regret5!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-05-2011, 09:37 PM   #5
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Nailhead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-06-2011, 01:21 AM   #6
JiggyFly
Banned
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 58 Times in 44 Posts
JiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to allJiggyFly is a name known to all

CF=awesome.
Nuff said.
JiggyFly is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #7
leave_it_alone!
I'll do it........soon...
Senior Fighterer
leave_it_alone!'s Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:56 PM
Flip Offs: 147
Flipped Off 26 Times in 9 Posts
leave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
This is truly home. Where men are men, boobies are sacred, and assholes get to be assholes without some nancy boy PC faggot getting all pissy about it and running to mommy and crying.

quoted for prosperity, rep'd, and stolen for my sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
This is truly home. Where men are men, boobies are sacred, and assholes get to be assholes without some nancy boy PC faggot getting all pissy about it and running to mommy and crying.

leave_it_alone! is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-06-2011, 03:06 PM   #8
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

its basically impossible to find any forum that isnt infested with people who are so fucking immature they are emotionally invested in what everyone thinks of them, or would rather fight about something because they feel inadequate, than learn something or just shoot the shit and accept the fact that in reality, not everyone will take your shit, and not everyone will validate your perspective.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #9
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyFly View Post
CF=awesome.
ruff said.
Don't put words in my mouth, asshole
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Ruff!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-06-2011, 05:38 PM   #10
Fighter In Training
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Newbie is a NOOB

Havent been to thumpertalk in ages... i think they started goin down hill like 2 damn years ago. Seems like their "motorcycle" forum turned into a bunch of thin skinned drama ridden pansies. Jeepforum is going down the same road too, on the fast track to boot. But that deserves a thread of its own

Thank heavens for cf and pirate4x4
Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion