CB rat / cafe - Page 36 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CB rat / cafe

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-19-2014, 09:09 AM   #351
VTCB750
Fighterer
VTCB750's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:58 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
VTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant futureVTCB750 has a brilliant future
Default Re: CB rat / cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctluba View Post
Geez, with all the CB threads around here lately I figured I should post something!!!

This was the bike that inspired me to rip mine apart! It just has a twisted look that is mean as hell
VTCB750 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-19-2014, 01:05 PM   #352
ctluba
CF Addict
Local Time: 09:58 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Thanx for the comps.

Riding weather is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2014, 02:59 AM   #353
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctluba View Post
You are correct about the "smoothness" of the air fuel flow through those hoses. The lip of the carb and the lip of the intake spigot on the head will cause two sharp steps. These steps are accounted for in the factory manifold / boot and there is a lip in there to reduce the ID to eliminate the step.

I still have to make inserts out of copper pipe that will go inside my home made manifolds. I am working on that today. This copper tube insert will act like the factory stepped manifold and make a nice smooth bore with no steps for the fuel to travel through.

Of course I would like to take credit for the idea but I cant do that. There is an instructional thread on the CBF forum that I have been following inorder to complete this job. I am not even a mechanic bro, just a hobby guy. Without these forums I couldnt do any of this shit.

Anyway, I will post up some pics of todays work when done.
do you have a link for this?? I thought you put it up but I cant find it now

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2015, 04:13 PM   #354
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Hey ctluba, I am fitting a set of the GSXR carbs on to my own CB. 823 with 900 cams, same as yours. Do you happen to remember where your jetting ended up? Thanks man.

Edit: would also appreciate info on what those hoses were that you used. I can see mine pulsing at idle. lol
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2015, 11:21 PM   #355
ctluba
CF Addict
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Hey shiny, My gixxer carbs came with a stage one kit installed. I am not sure of the jet size. My carbs were synched by the guy who built my 823 kit and they were basically "plug and play". I used radiator hose to make the carb boots. They have lasted 4 years now with no issues yet. I know there are stock carb boots that you can use and I plan to switch to them whem I get motivated. I think they are GS carb boots in a "3,3,4,4" configuration or something like that. There is a thread on CB forum about it.

Quote:
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
These people High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2015, 12:12 AM   #356
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Thanks bud. I ran across that post about the ''stock'' boots, but I couldn't really tell what boots they were using. Seemed like maybe they were F2 boots, but even that is vague.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2016, 02:41 PM   #357
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

We cant ride with you Steve, its too cold!!!!! hahaha

I got out for a bit before the snow started the other day. Got some "look at that crazy fucker" stares!!!! HAHAHA

Ran like a champ though. I pretty much only been riding the Harley. Forgot how much fun this old beast is. Would destroy the Harley in a race!! 8O

I havent been doin much wrenchin or anything. Got divorced, got no garage, hit the sauce a bit. But things are turnin around. Work is good, getting some $$ back in the bank, see the kids quite a bit. Just gotta put on the big boy pants and grind it out. Not having a garage really sucks though. That was my sanctuary. Oh well, Ill have another one some day.

Oh yeah, just to put it in to perspective, I just sent in the last mortgage payment on the house I dont own anymore. UUUGGHHH

:

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.
These people High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2016, 06:34 PM   #358
caferacerdan
GURU
CF Lover
caferacerdan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:58 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

dude that sucks :/

glad things are starting to turn around!
you will have another garage again at some point im sure! you can happily use my garage but its a few thousand miles away from you and its full of useless shit anyways!

If brute force and ignorance doesn't work...then it must be broken

2017 BUILDOFF

Bike Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=126625

Discussion Thread: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=126633
caferacerdan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2016, 07:39 PM   #359
jmartin1110
The Hell You Say!!

CF Pimp
jmartin1110's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
jmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on here

That sucks dude. I cant imagine how rough that must be. Good on you for turning it around. You could always rent a storage unit and work out of that.

1981 Honda SS Build
KZ1000 Discussion Thread
KZ1000 Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
u gonna look so sexy naked.... I would say no homo, but totally homo since that that sentence can't not be homo
jmartin1110 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2016, 09:25 PM   #360
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

chin up. It could be worse. Look forward and don't pity yourself.

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes