Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Build-off build-up!

8K views 102 replies 22 participants last post by  XxGRYMMxX 
#1 ·

Just under 2 months to go! Thanks to Mike for building this year's sub-forums for me. I'm going to be running this years' Build-off, so any questions etc give me a shout.

Winner will get Ever-lasting Glory in the eyes of Custom Fighterers everywhere and a icon under their user profile, a prize currently held by only 8 CF members. Is there a more coveted honour in the annals of history?!! I said "ANNALS!"

Soooooo yeah, I'll be entering this year again. Who's in?

See less See more
#2 ·
WOOOOOO!

"2 months" threw me off a bit. I completely forgot that October was a thing.

#8 ·
Maybe I'll actually "finish" my cbr. Christmas break will be in there and once things settle into a routine from the move i should have a lot more time to actually dw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
I'd like to see some parts entered into the parts buildoff section. You don't need to build a full bike guys and there isn't a minimum post count to enter this contest. I'm talking to the lurkers here!

I may enter the parts section myself

#11 ·
Same here, i have a tank cover to make. And a tail fairing but that's halfish done. And a mask to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 ·
Lol, so I somehow managed to enter this like 4 or 5 times, and then finish the damn thing during the summer?

How much farkle would I have to add for it to count as a "build"? My plans at this point are basically sorting out some suspension tuning issues and adding inverted levers (maybe a whole new bar & light setup). Plus maybe some deco work (painting, laser engraving), new throttle, etc.

#20 ·
I just hope that my motivation wont get most of interesting and easy part done until buildoff begins, and then im gonna be stuck with just boring and uninteresting stuff and fail finish the bike

#21 ·
Hmmmm..... finish the B12 or start the Hyper?
... or the lonely 929?

#23 ·
Ignore my pile of uncompleted projects and start another one?

I like the way you think Rex. Maybe I should hit up Kai for the info from the place he bought his from...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.