Votes: 20 27.0%
  • tldave's 650

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • OldSarge's CB1000R

Votes: 46 62.2%

April 2019 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread

5K views 42 replies 18 participants last post by  ultimate fighter 
#1 ·
Vote for your favourite, and as always, click on the picture to read a little more about the bike:

Beezwiz's 2012 Ducati Monster 696

tldave's 650

OldSarge's CB1000R

See less See more
#11 ·
you know what - fuck both of you . I did not see either one of you two fucking haters in my living room the 80 hours I spent turning that headlight can into a work of art - and yeah assholes there are pictures.

so I really don't give a fuck how or why you think you had the right to make comments on things you don't know about, or if you were just trying to troll me for this type of response.

either way you two fucking, bruised shoulder motherfuckers can go stare at whatever paperweight piece of shit you own and fuck off.

and your right - my bike does not deserve this title - I withdraw it from this competition.

This post has been deleted
#27 ·
See March FOTM post & after tldave's & bonehead's comment in this thread... well I feel the same as Old Sarge.

Usually thicker skinned that this, but as I have stated most peoples bikes are their pride & joy in life... I should have been like "You don't like my bike.... fuck off!"

Beez.

#29 ·
man what is going on in here. I just posted it because why not. I sold that shit the day after I posted it in here, and for the record, none of you have ever shown any interest in buying anything I posted up, so I stopped years ago. If my opinions bother you, you are a fucking bitch. Ill be building, riding, and racing, till the day I fucking die. I don't give a fuck. I never will, and thats all that matters. I suggest you all stop being so fucking uptight. As an aside, I never claimed to be as good a fabricator as half the people on here, cause I am not. I never will be, cause I don't have time for that shit. I have to turn a profit. I flip 20-30 bikes for every one I bother to post about. I just do my thing. I like bringing garbage back from the dead. Thats my bag. If I was going to build something custom it would barely resemble a motorcycle. I have to get back to work. I guess keep hatin? I dunno.

#31 ·
probably cuz he spent a lot of time making his bike nice and was called out by a guy with a pos that apparently he doesnt own thus why is it in here?, saying its not good enough..

but it is dave.. the only thing he does here still, is gloat about selling shitty bikes and calling everyone elses bike a pos/ugly... blunt or sugar coated its not needed..

i mean we can hardly get people in here now.. not everyone is a seb or a yan.. and the criticism of 'thats pointless' or 'thats ugly' isnt needed imo.

#41 ·
There isn't any withdrawing once the vote is underway, and besides, the people have clearly spoken, a well deserved win for OldSarge, congrats buddy.

#42 ·
Shit, what happened in here? One douchebag gets everyone riled up and pisses off the whole bunch. Thanks for bringing the community down again Dave. You might want to do some self reflection about how your actions are deteriorating this forum.

I haven't seen this many deleted posts in a thread for a long time!

Congrats on the win Sarge! Upon rereading all the posts, including the deleted ones, I think your frustration was aimed at the wrong people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.