Wheel widening...or an applicable swap? - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Brakes and Suspension

Brakes and Suspension Anything to do with fabricating and modifying brakes and suspension goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Wheel widening...or an applicable swap?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2020, 07:29 PM   #11
Ironspade
Doomsday Machine Operator
Fighter In Training
Ironspade's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:43 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ironspade is a good noobieIronspade is a good noobie
Default Re: Wheel widening...or an applicable swap?

I know a guy who used a plasma cutter to cut out flanges that bolted in place to the stock Comstar shaft drive hub and allowed him to lace up a 36 spoke alloy rim. I imagine he would either be able to make you a set of similar flanges or share the file with you and you could have them made somewhere.

Ride it like you stole it! Cause wounds heal, Chicks dig scars, and Pain never lasts forever!
Ironspade is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Ironspade!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2020, 07:32 PM   #12
makenzie71
GURU
Fighterer
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
makenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to all

If he has the file that would be incredible! There's a local here who can laser cut anything I need done and, in the end, it's going to laces that get me the wheel combination I need.
makenzie71 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-20-2020, 08:36 PM   #13
Ironspade
Doomsday Machine Operator
Fighter In Training
Ironspade's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ironspade is a good noobieIronspade is a good noobie

Ok for some reason I got two guys confused. The guy I saw that did spokes, I don't know. But the guy I'm thinking of took the rear wheel apart and welded flanges to a stock undrilled alloy rim and bolted it in. If you are on Instagram, his name is craigjackson512 and you can see pics of how he did it.

Sorry if this caused any confusion.

Ride it like you stole it! Cause wounds heal, Chicks dig scars, and Pain never lasts forever!
Ironspade is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Brakes and Suspension