XJR - a short Story of an old Lady... - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > XJR - a short Story of an old Lady...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2016, 03:17 AM   #31
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:38 AM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: XJR - a short Story of an old Lady...

Did you make that gauge casing youself? Could you consider doing an another one for financial compensation and how much could it be? Shipped to Finland.

No need for it right now but maybe next winter...

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2016, 04:21 AM   #32
Bad Officer
Fighter
Bad Officer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Bad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of light

Please explain "gauge casing" I don't know what you mean, my Google Translator does not find the right german words ;-) ....
Bad Officer is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2016, 05:19 AM   #33
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

That.

IF I go that route that is. Might go old skool with a mechanical speedo, haven't decided yet.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2016, 07:22 AM   #34
Bad Officer
Fighter
Bad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of lightBad Officer is a glorious beacon of light

...ahh, now I know ;-) a friend of mine did it for me it is about 75 € plus shipping (I don't know how much it is from Germany to Finland).
If have someone who can mill it, I can give you the dimensions!
Bad Officer is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Bad Officer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2016, 08:18 AM   #35
Mattson
Stressed Member
Fighter of the Month 

Cool! I'll get back to this if need be. Still missing a few minor parts of the project. Like the bike for starters

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2016, 03:35 PM   #36
caferacerdan
GURU
CF Lover
caferacerdan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:38 AM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

loving this thing! proper muscle machine

If brute force and ignorance doesn't work...then it must be broken

2017 BUILDOFF

Bike Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=126625

Discussion Thread: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=126633
caferacerdan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-17-2016, 02:25 AM   #37
Bad Officer
Fighter

...some girls like to have hair extensions, it's not really my thing!

But I like longer swingarms, so here you can see my "extensions"

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-29-2016, 09:37 AM   #38
Bad Officer
Fighter

...here we go again...

New axle with integrated distance on the right side, and first time mounting the covers (they will be black when finished) and the wheel...

These people High Fived Bad Officer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-09-2016, 02:18 AM   #39
Bad Officer
Fighter

here some pics of the polished Cover an the gauge casing before gettimg anodized...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-09-2016, 02:23 AM   #40
Bad Officer
Fighter

...after getting anodized...

These people High Fived Bad Officer!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics