370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee - Page 9 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2020, 11:26 AM   #81
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:39 AM
Flip Offs: 29
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

grab handle i ordered from the US just turned up, looks to be spot on and has very little in the way of damage to the rubber.

looks to be straight, will do a test fit to double check, must have come from a hot part of the US though, as the bolts are still clean nickle plate, and all the black paint is intact with no rust showing anywhere

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2020, 08:53 AM   #82
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Well when i checked out the full description in the little print the TITANIUM EVO SYSTEM was in fact a S/steel RACE line system with Ti can!!! not even like the the pic above FFS, so i have cancelled the order and found a RACE line full system (no fuckin chance of a Ti system) with carbon hex can to fit the GSF1200 new for a lot less than i had payed for the GSXR1000 K4 system, so i have a 4-2-1 full system on its way that should be a good fit and be good for power, cant have everything

http://www.bikenation.co.uk/akrapovi...ilencer-carbon

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2020, 04:25 PM   #83
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

cleaned up the new grab handle after doing a test fit to check it was straight,

all looks good, cleaned up well, just a few small marks.

thing i did find strange is whoever had it last has removed the front spacers? only thing i can think of is that they removed them so they could fit rack/panniers?

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2020, 04:44 AM   #84
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
Well when i checked out the full description in the little print the TITANIUM EVO SYSTEM was in fact a S/steel RACE line system with Ti can!!! not even like the the pic above FFS, so i have cancelled the order and found a RACE line full system (no fuckin chance of a Ti system) with carbon hex can to fit the GSF1200 new for a lot less than i had payed for the GSXR1000 K4 system, so i have a 4-2-1 full system on its way that should be a good fit and be good for power, cant have everything

http://www.bikenation.co.uk/akrapovi...ilencer-carbon

Well scratch that option then!! they just got back to me and said their supplier hasn't any in stock! what do they expect FFS? twats are just second selling, wankers.

BUT in other news, I have found a set of GSXR 1000 K4 Akrapovic Evolution line Ti taper 4-2-1 headers, at a very very reasonable price, made an offer just waiting reply.

they do have a couple of marks, but beggers cant be choosers**

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2020, 10:44 AM   #85
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

pics of headers i just won on Bay of EEEEs

see what turnes up (ps i think they have been blasted clean, and the blue is lighting )

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2020, 03:09 PM   #86
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
is that Ti?
Not sure till i get it!! Akrapovic do it in Ti and S/S

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2020, 04:18 PM   #87
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
Akra is good stuff so should be good either way, right?
that was my thinking, S/steel full system only weighs 2lb more than the same Ti system, otherwise they are identical and are supposed to make 12bhp more than the stock GSXR system!!

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2020, 04:02 AM   #88
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Brian has contacted me and said crank cases will be on their way very soon

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2020, 01:02 PM   #89
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

brilliant quick return, excellent job on the cases, well pleased

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-16-2020, 04:39 PM   #90
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

went down to Mick Gardner Racing in Barnsly on Saturday, had the spring removed from the shock so i can do a full sweep test on the rear end, also had the fork extenders removed as i dont now think they will be needed.

Had a good chat with Russ walton (workshop manager, great guy) whils i was waiting for the work to be done, showed me the shock Dyno at work, interesting bit of kit. going to try a slightly softer spring when i go back down to get the rear shock put back together, see how it feels.

when i got my crank cases back i noticed that one of the cylinder head studs was slightly out of true! must have been badly treated in transit, so i am taking no chances and have ordered a new stud to replace it.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads