Random thoughts... - Page 1503 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-14-2020, 03:05 PM   #15021
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:00 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Random thoughts...

The Cx is more about freeing up cash and more about the space. I keep telling myself that I need a storage unit to do exactly what you’re saying Adam but to me that’s admitting I have a motorcycle hoarding problem.

I paid $400 for the Cx in pieces with a good title and brand new MAC 2-1 header. I’ll list it in hopes that I’ll get that or maybe a little more back.

I’ll still have my ‘78 Kz1000 and the ‘76 Kz900 dragbike and the untitled ‘76 Kz900 “someday” trackbike frame. I know that the Kz’s price will keep going up but I’ve only regretted getting rid of one bike out of the half-dozen or more I’ve sold so far at least...

Later, Doug

‘74 Kawasaki H1-500 Project
‘76 Kawasaki Kz900 'Strip-fighter Project
‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘78 Kawasaki Kz1000 Project
'80 Cx500 Cafe/Brat Project
‘83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted) Project
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Streetfighterkz!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-14-2020, 11:59 PM   #15022
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:00 AM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Corona virus, anyone?

...Bueller??
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 12:03 AM   #15023
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Haven't been going out much... until the corona virus hit.

Had to go to the DMV, grocery store, bank, hospital (for a MD appt).

Could be brewing inside me, right now....
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 12:14 AM   #15024
Smoker
BLACK BELT

So, everywhere I've gone to lately, a lot of people are wearing N-95 masks.

Worked all my life in hospitals, and can't even get a mask for myself, even though I'm immunocompromised from radiation and cancer drugs.

I'm going to have to jack someone....
This user High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 12:19 AM   #15025
Larry02ACR
Fighterer
Larry02ACR's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:00 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
So, everywhere I've gone to lately, a lot of people are wearing N-95 masks.

Worked all my life in hospitals, and can't even get a mask for myself, even though I'm immunocompromised from radiation and cancer drugs.

I'm going to have to jack someone....
Go a step better:

https://www.eastwood.com/gerson-one-...rge-8311p.html

Larry02ACR is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Larry02ACR!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 12:37 AM   #15026
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry02ACR View Post
That's extreme.

I like it.

Of course, they're all sold out. Too late to the party.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 09:43 AM   #15027
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:00 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I’m not going out unless i have to and going at off hours.
I live in a house with 6 people (for 20 more days) and half of them are acting like nothing is going on. Going out to bars and visiting with people at restaurants. I have asthma, am almost 40 and have parents in their 70’s both with asthma. To say that i am displeased is an understatement. People, as a whole, only think about themselves and it really fucking irritates me. Like oh hey, hope you had a good night out with your friends...hopefully you dont pass on the bug and kill your fucking grandmother you stupid twats.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 10:30 AM   #15028
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:00 PM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Just came back from the grocery store a while ago. Almost everything is out, got lucky as all the things I went to get was either still there or been restocked. Got instructions from work that no customer is to be faced, packages are left at the door and I must observe from within shouting distance that they get it. Fine with that, not overly social to begin with.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 11:36 AM   #15029
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Lines around the block at all the firearms stores around L.A.

Can't remember last time I saw anything like this.

Glad I already have a stash of .223 and .45.
This user High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2020, 12:19 PM   #15030
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:00 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

seriously? there is a flu like pandemic and people are panic buying ammo

They visioning walking dead scenario?
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion