who here races? - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Track Riding

Track Riding Anything related to riding on a track goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > who here races?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-09-2019, 07:17 PM   #21
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:14 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: who here races?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabies View Post
i race to work
I race home from work.

You learn a lot about people... when they don't get what they want.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-10-2019, 07:32 PM   #22
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:14 PM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
I'd like to get into minis too. Once I get rid of the 03 WR450 and clean up some other stuff I'll start looking for one. Not sure what exactly though - 65? 150f? grom knockoff?
Depends what's popular by you. Here in WI it seems to be the 85cc two strokes. In the TN/AL area it seems to be the 150r. In OH it's the xr100. California seems to have the best mini scene and has a big group of the 65, 85, and 150r bikes. Check out the Facebook group "Mini Moto Alliance" to find out more about the Cali mini racing scene.

Grom's are heavy, slow, and have horrible lean angle as stock. Unless you want to stick a ton of money into it or you can find a spec series for it I'd stay away from it as a track toy.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2019, 04:54 PM   #23
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Lover
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:14 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

the fastest guy at the race I ran Saturday... https://www.daytonainternationalspee...le-Winner.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHUfEzJqjWg

you can see me some in that one

the rib that I cracked 3 weeks ago went "pop" when putting on gloves Friday afternoon so I was hurting pretty bad. that's my excuse for not doing better.

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, WR450SM street legal, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Junkie!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2019, 11:13 PM   #24
JAGspeed
Custom Builder

Fighter In Training
JAGspeed's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:14 PM
Flip Offs: 1
JAGspeed has much to be proud ofJAGspeed has much to be proud ofJAGspeed has much to be proud ofJAGspeed has much to be proud ofJAGspeed has much to be proud ofJAGspeed has much to be proud ofJAGspeed has much to be proud ofJAGspeed has much to be proud ofJAGspeed has much to be proud ofJAGspeed has much to be proud ofJAGspeed has much to be proud of
Fighter of the Month 

I raced Motocross for years also did a little road racing and some supermoto got a list of injuries to prove it , but one of the most fun was racing Super mini's. Not as much money and risk as the big bikes but still super competitive. I built a Honda 06 NSF100. Put a CRF150R engine into it reworked the suspension and a list of other mods. Here are a couple pics of that bike.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NSF150RR a.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	104706   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jim NSF150rr a.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	911.0 KB
ID:	104708  
JAGspeed is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived JAGspeed!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2019, 01:47 PM   #25
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Please tell me that's a PVC paddock stand.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2019, 01:49 PM   #26
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Junkie, I didn't know about your rib. That's harsh, man. I hope that heals up soon for you.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2019, 03:23 PM   #27
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Lover
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:14 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

I'm racing again this weekend too. Hope I don't hurt it too much more.

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, WR450SM street legal, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Junkie!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Track Riding