yans subframe build - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2010 Streetfighter Parts Buildoff > 2010 Parts Buildoff Entry Threads

2010 Parts Buildoff Entry Threads All 2010 parts buildoff entry build threads must be posted in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > yans subframe build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2010, 05:23 PM   #11
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:56 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: yans subframe build

not been idle , the ends of the mounts pulled in a few mm (cos i was stoopid enough to take the alloy bits off ) i should have put the supports further out . little heat and couple of jacking screws and we sorted , weld in 2 wee tubes .

then we weld on the tabs to the frame

next will be fit the plastic
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2010, 05:50 PM   #12
yantosh

yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

cut a couple of pieces of steel strapping and pop a coupla holes innum

transfer the holes to the seat unit

tap the steel , open the plastic to clearance

then call yer mate who the bike belongs to to come over and we'll weld it in place

at the weekend
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2010, 02:53 PM   #13
yantosh

last update for a few weeks , got the seat unit fixed on and Bazz took it all home . he's going to do a dry build then i get to finish off the detail work

i'll be back

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-31-2010, 12:47 PM   #14
yantosh

yeah i know i said no more, but he collected the frame late last night and by 09.30 when i came down stairs this pic was on my phone

those are just mock up front end , tank , wheels

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2010 Streetfighter Parts Buildoff > 2010 Parts Buildoff Entry Threads