|06-03-2020, 09:49 AM||#1|
June 2020 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread
Enter here for the June FOTM, get your ride in the FOTM pile! Pester anyone you see in the members project sections you'd like to see here!
- You must have a minimum of 50 posts
- 4-8 good pics of your bike (and tell us which one you want used for judging)
- List of modifications and such
- Must currently own said bike
Past entries allowed providing
1. you did not win
2. you've made measurable upgrades since last time
Non-winners will be rolled over from month to month for up to 3 months throughout the year, to keep things interesting!
Non-entry posts in this thread will be deleted.
Deadline is the 21st before we start voting.
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
|06-13-2020, 05:43 AM||#2|
Figuring it out as I go
Local Time: 02:45 PM
Location: Land Down Under
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: June 2020 Fighter of the Month Voting Thread
Finally satisfied enough with my VFR to post it here
I think that about covers it!
Thanks to everyone who has been along for the ride and those who offered advice, tips, or just encouragement. I've learnt a ton from this project and I'm excited to apply what I've learnt to whatever my next big thing ends up being.
I doubt this will ever be truly done (still need to repaint the wheel and find a front fender!) but for now I'm content to just ride it.
|06-20-2020, 10:41 PM||#3|
Re: June 2020 Fighter of the Month Entry Thread
I'll put up my 06 599 Hornet Nighthawk replica build so at least it will be a 2 horse race. Here is a list of the mods.
- Custom built rear sub-frame
- CB700SC Fuel tank
- CB700SC tail section and tail light
- CB700SC modified grab rail
- Custom handmade seat
- Rear turn signals incorporated into the tail light
- Custom made lower fairing
- Custom 4-1 Exhaust with carbon fiber muffler
- Custom Grips, Levers, and Mirrors
- Custom Nighthawk replica paint job
- Heavy duty Race tech 85kg fork springs
First pic for judging.
CB750 Cafe Fighter http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=104385
Yamaha XV920R Café Fighter http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118458
2020 Build Off thread- https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=137668
2020 Build Off Talk- https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=137690