RASSIE'S SV650 SVEETFIGHTER PROJECT DISCUSSION THREAD - Page 12 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2008 Buildoff Discussion Threads

2008 Buildoff Discussion Threads All discussion about the entries in the 2nd annual streetfighter buildoff goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > RASSIE'S SV650 SVEETFIGHTER PROJECT DISCUSSION THREAD

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #111
Ammadien
ZUK ATTaCK

CF Pimp
Ammadien's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:58 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: RASSIE'S SV650 SVEETFIGHTER PROJECT DISCUSSION THREAD

Lol, glad to hear you got it running man. Doug - I have a old 97 gsxr600 that won't run, I'ma go through it and throw you some ideas, nice work guys!

Nate

2010 690SMC pics - SUMO!
2012 Build thread 86 7/11 yammy suspension - Anna Molly
2013 Build GL1000 8lbs 40 stone, Discuss
2015 Winter build KDX - E-Fighter
2015 Winter Build - Discuss
Ammadien is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-18-2008, 01:48 PM   #112
DougZ
All star !!!
DougZ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:58 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 10 Times in 8 Posts
DougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammadien View Post
Lol, glad to hear you got it running man. Doug - I have a old 97 gsxr600 that won't run, I'ma go through it and throw you some ideas, nice work guys!

Nate
Its the carbs being gummed up.

2003 Suzuki SV1000s
2010 Yamaha WR250R
DougZ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2008, 09:14 AM   #113
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:58 PM
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

i wanna vote for this bike if i can

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2008, 06:48 PM   #114
element22
Fighter In Training
element22's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:58 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
element22 is a good noobieelement22 is a good noobie
Fighter of the Month 

Headlight looks funny and your tires are dirty
element22 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2008, 08:31 PM   #115
rassie
Life is SVeet..
Senior Fighterer
rassie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
rassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of light
2008 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 

I can clean my tires and switch off the headlight to make it less visible...

Suzuki GT750 in FZR chassis (Fighter)
Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Track Bike
Kawasaki 300 Ninja (Runabout)
Honda CB350 (Cafe Racer)
Honda CBR250RR (Favorite)
Ducati Monster Ninester (Fighter)
Kawasaki 300 Ninja (Cafe Racer)
Aprilia RS125 (Runabout)
NESBA 13
www.mybikeproject.com *** Just Updated and refreshed for 2013 ***

Experience has the uncanny ability to resemble superior intelligence.
rassie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-07-2008, 09:32 AM   #116
trav72
GURU

CF Pimp
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
trav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of light
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 

I saw this bike up close yesterday. I have to say it looks even better in person!

When life gives you lemons, you say "Fuck the Lemons" and bail.
trav72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-30-2012, 05:10 PM   #117
rassie
Life is SVeet..
Senior Fighterer
rassie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
rassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of lightrassie is a glorious beacon of light
2008 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 

I have been riding this bike for years now and I finally got around to fit the 5.5" rear wheel with a 180 tire. Now I can kick myself for not doing it earlier. It just looks so much meatier...if there is such a word...

Suzuki GT750 in FZR chassis (Fighter)
Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Track Bike
Kawasaki 300 Ninja (Runabout)
Honda CB350 (Cafe Racer)
Honda CBR250RR (Favorite)
Ducati Monster Ninester (Fighter)
Kawasaki 300 Ninja (Cafe Racer)
Aprilia RS125 (Runabout)
NESBA 13
www.mybikeproject.com *** Just Updated and refreshed for 2013 ***

Experience has the uncanny ability to resemble superior intelligence.
rassie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rassie!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2008 Buildoff Discussion Threads