Do any other members get sent to limbo by Admins? - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > customfighters site Problems & Suggestions

customfighters site Problems & Suggestions If you experience any problems with our site, or have any suggestions, please post them in here. customfighters site Problems & Suggestions

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Do any other members get sent to limbo by Admins?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2019, 12:03 PM   #11
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:42 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Do any other members get sent to limbo by Admins?

Dearest @VS Support Team. Would you please look into Zweihammer's statement that he is being redirected to an old page when an admin sets a mandatory redirect notice to view the current bike of the month voting thread?

Thank you kindly.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2019, 02:14 PM   #12
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:42 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Well tapatalk doesnt work. You have to log into web version. At first they throw you back at main page, then you do it again and get to vote. Even if you have voted before force read

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2019, 07:04 PM   #13
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:42 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=137008
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2019, 07:06 PM   #14
tldave
CF Addict
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

They don't give a fuck obviously.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2019, 07:37 PM   #15
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tldave View Post
They don't give a fuck obviously.
Obviously that must be the case. They don't give a fuck about a forum they own. FFS man, give it a rest. I have never experience the issue you and others are referencing and I use Chrome, Firefox, and the Android mobile browser monthly. VS stated they didn't see an issue either. Sure, they could have inquired more, but let's keep digging and provide suggestions to get it fixed.

@VS Support Team, can you tell us if entering the thread number in the force read section is creating a problem? Looking at tldave's link a few posts up he is showing a link that has t= and a link that has p=. Every thread I click on has t= in the web address which is what we use to set the force read. Can you tell us how to get the p= number, and if using that number will fix this problem?

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-04-2019, 02:01 PM   #16
VS Support Team
Administrator

Fighterer
VS Support Team's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 6 Posts
VS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to beholdVS Support Team is a splendid one to behold
Default Medal Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Default Medal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
I don’t know what it is, but at least monthly, I get locked out of this site for several days when I sign in.
I will sign in and get the “administrators want you to go here first” screen, which used to take me to the bike of the month survey.
Now it takes me to a front page from 2011 and nothing I try deviates from those two pages. It used to do that for a day. Now it lasts several days.
Is it just me?
Cheers, Zweihammer
What device and browser are you experiencing this on? We've tried to recreate this issue, but have yet to be able to do so in this way. Does clearing your cache and cookies still net this issue? It seems like the issue may be related to a bad cached link. If you want to trouble shoot further, shoot us a PM and we'll work with you to resolve this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
@VS Support Team, can you tell us if entering the thread number in the force read section is creating a problem? Looking at tldave's link a few posts up he is showing a link that has t= and a link that has p=. Every thread I click on has t= in the web address which is what we use to set the force read. Can you tell us how to get the p= number, and if using that number will fix this problem?
Can you clarify your question a bit here. When a post or thread is generated it will get assigned a value. P if it is a poll or drafted post, t if it is a shared or posted thread. In rare occurrences may be caching issues on individual posts or threads, but these are typically something we can refresh. But otherwise, yes, typing the known p= value into a URL with proper formatting is one way to force going to that section. I hope this has answered your question, if not let me know.

-Gerrit

VS Support Staff,

Not Helena, if you need her PM HalfPint
VS Support Team is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2019, 02:14 AM   #17
tldave
CF Addict

Dude they own a thousand forums, they don't give a fuck. lol
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2019, 10:59 AM   #18
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

I'll be required to view the thread but it always works... then again I only use Chrome

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, FE570, FS570, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > customfighters site Problems & Suggestions