AJBinVA's 800lb Turbo V4 Yammy Death Bike - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2018 Winter Buildoff > Bike Build Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > AJBinVA's 800lb Turbo V4 Yammy Death Bike

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2017, 08:24 PM   #1
AJBinVA
NoObie
Noobie
AJBinVA's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
AJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of light
Default AJBinVA's 800lb Turbo V4 Yammy Death Bike

AJBinVA's 800lb Turbo V4 Yammy Death Bike.

So I picked up this 1983 Venture Royale because I wanted something different and have been on a Yamaha V4 kick.

Plan is to turbocharge it. Build some custom fairings to hide the snail a little better and then make it my back and forth to work bike for the winters.

Engine:

1327cc 2001 Royal Star Venture case bored +2mm.
Undercut 2nd/3rd gear.

8.5:1 JE Pistons

Vmax heads ARP studs, copper head gaskets/o-rings.

Should be around 190rwhp at 6-8psi for daily use and the ability to crank it up to about 25psi.

Holley 4150 style 390cfm carb. Modded for blow through. Intercooler/Water Meth on Hobbs for 10+psi

GTX2860R Turbo .57 A/R turbine housing.

Suspension/Brakes:

FZR1000 6 pots

Brembo RSC masters for brake and clutch.

Convert integrated brakes to conventional.

Swap to MKII Venture Forks or possibly USDs if I can get some Trees Built.

May have to build a custom rear swingarm. Still have some measuring to do.

Some pictures of how it looks today. Already have most of the turbo parts. Ordering the manifold bits and intercooler core to start fabrication over holiday break.

AJBinVA is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived AJBinVA!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2017, 08:13 PM   #2
AJBinVA
NoObie
Noobie
AJBinVA's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
AJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of lightAJBinVA is a glorious beacon of light

Dropped the 1300cc block and Vmax heads off at PCW Racing for the boost prepping. Wastegate/Blowoff valve are in. Ordering exhaust manifold piping now. Hopefully I can get some work done when I get back in town before vacation is over.

AJBinVA is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived AJBinVA!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2018 Winter Buildoff > Bike Build Threads