the FUCK YOU thread - Page 345 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2017, 07:34 AM   #3441
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter
GoodKat's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:18 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Even tho I am not Canadian, FUCK THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT because of this if it's true:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...er-transition/

How the fuck you are not allowed to buy alcohol until you're 21 (correct me if I'm wrong) but you are able to 'play' with your 'gender'.

Today I'm identfying as a Streetfighter!

...And fuck you all because you are an awesome comunity!
GoodKat is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2017, 06:25 PM   #3442
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:18 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Damn. That's some serious shit they are talking about there.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2017, 06:51 PM   #3443
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
If people want them, and the constant repair bills, that's fine by me. But it's amazing ( sad?) how much people buy in to marketing and advertising nowadays.

But what really bugs me is the condescending attitude of these assholes that vacuum up all the media hype, then they look down their nose at you. You drive a carburetor?....Why do you hate the environment? You don't have airbags or keep abreast of the latest crash ratings?...Why don't you love your family?

It's all status symbol bullshit in my eyes. Nothing wrong with a new car. Nothing lasts forever and you gotta have something to drive. I just hate the wastefulness and disposable attitude around today. And it bleeds over in to other things. Need bushings for your old truck's distributor because the shaft is wobbling and causing misfires? Fuck you, we don't sell replacement parts- we only sell reman'd parts slapped together haphazardly in a factory overseas. Gotta perfectly good alternator that just needs $1 worth of brushes? Fuck you again, throw it all away and buy this new one that won;t last a year because made from garbage. Want a u-joint with a *gasp* grease fitting? Forget it, they don't need maintenance, just throw it away and replace it with a new joint every few oil changes. UGH...I can't stand it.

Don't even get me started on fuel efficiency vs pollution. Yeah, my old shit uses less gas than your new shit to get the same job done, but you say I'm the asshole killing the earth? Hate to tell ya - tailpipe sniffer or not - but if you're burning more fuel than me....that's shit is exhausting somewhere. No free lunches, and fumes don't just magically disappear in to the ether. Byproduct is byproduct.

Or maybe I'm just dumb.

Either way, it's been a damn good day for a rant.

I've met quite a few people through CF... kinda sorta felt a bit of a reason to maintain that communication and friendship. But, you are along those lines of people (3 of them now) that I really get along with around here, seeing eye to eye on a ton of shit, and even if nothing ever comes of knowing each other in the long run, I own a house so I've got an address that will span decades, I'll send you my address via PM, write that shit down, man. Long hand letters through the postal service are always possible even if the internet collapses to regulated shit.

CF should start a VIP thread where us guys (and gals) that trust one another could discuss through PM's to one another, exchanging addresses like the secret santa thing, so we can network no matter what happens, how long has it been since schools had pen-pal programs? I remember it, and it was awesome sending developed pictures of cars and bikes to people that were someone you had met long ago at a gas station and exchanged info with because you both had cool cars... I feel like knowing each other at an individual level is captured by CF's community, and lost in the expanses of technological forward movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2017, 06:57 PM   #3444
HickLife
GURU
CF Addict
HickLife's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:18 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 9 Posts
HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Taking kids away because they wouldn't tell the kids the easter bunny was real?! Thats stupid!

And so is the whole "gender identity crap" if you want to know what gender you are run a dna test. Period. And if you feel differently you either A) have mental illness or B) a chemical imbalance. Both of those need to be fixed. And if you try to take my kid from me for something stupid like that you won't be leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fallen angel build- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=78474

96 vulcan 1500- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=123177

Fallen Angel Build Off Thread- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...73#post2755273

Fallen Angel Build Off Discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...89#post2755289

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Only weak people test the engine. Real brave guys assemble the bike and then tries to start it
HickLife is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived HickLife!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2017, 09:46 PM   #3445
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Rat, PM your addy and I'll use it. I can do better than a letter, too. Do you mind nudes??

Hick, calling a spade a spade...again. lol. Right on, man.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2017, 11:51 PM   #3446
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:18 AM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickLife View Post
Taking kids away because they wouldn't tell the kids the easter bunny was real?! Thats stupid!

And so is the whole "gender identity crap" if you want to know what gender you are run a dna test. Period. And if you feel differently you either A) have mental illness or B) a chemical imbalance. Both of those need to be fixed. And if you try to take my kid from me for something stupid like that you won't be leaving.

Just checked, I seem to have a trunk so therefore I must be an elephant.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-09-2017, 05:16 AM   #3447
GoodKat
Mr. Good Kat
Fighter
GoodKat's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GoodKat is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
Just checked, I seem to have a trunk so therefore I must be an elephant.
Watch out for the poachers )

I live in the Eastern Europe, we have lots of problems here. But THANK GOD (currently) there are no 'gender' bullcraps. There is a slight push from the mainstream media about this.

I am reading the international press time to time...why the fuck is this such an important subject? There are no serious matters to be debated?

I can see a herd of pussies & crybabies debating about genders, transgenders, gender fluids, binary genders ... WHAT THE FUCK!

I'd be in prison for sure if I would live in one of the politically - correct countries.
GoodKat is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived GoodKat!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-09-2017, 08:20 AM   #3448
HickLife
GURU
CF Addict
HickLife's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:18 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 9 Posts
HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Hick, calling a spade a spade...again. lol. Right on, man.

I just call it how it is lol, i feel the exact same way about homosexuality. Think about it, all this crap has really vamped up over the past few decades and look at all the hormones and chemicals that get pumped into our bodies everyday. All the estrogen that is causing girls to have huge boobs at 12 is also making boys more feminine.

Fallen angel build- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=78474

96 vulcan 1500- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=123177

Fallen Angel Build Off Thread- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...73#post2755273

Fallen Angel Build Off Discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...89#post2755289

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Only weak people test the engine. Real brave guys assemble the bike and then tries to start it
HickLife is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived HickLife!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-09-2017, 08:33 AM   #3449
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:18 AM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Starting to get enough of the fucking truck... FFR box fried, left me stranded on a busy road between two malls. Towed to a garage, looking at yet another bill closer to 2k. Well at least now I got all monday to get the bike done... probly tue and wed too...

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-09-2017, 12:43 PM   #3450
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodKat View Post
Watch out for the poachers )

I live in the Eastern Europe, we have lots of problems here. But THANK GOD (currently) there are no 'gender' bullcraps. There is a slight push from the mainstream media about this.

I am reading the international press time to time...why the fuck is this such an important subject? There are no serious matters to be debated?

I can see a herd of pussies & crybabies debating about genders, transgenders, gender fluids, binary genders ... WHAT THE FUCK!

I'd be in prison for sure if I would live in one of the politically - correct countries.
This is why American's are so fucked up. Or at least we are perceived to be. For exactly the reasons you just stated. The media trieds o force this stuff up your ass and they cry foul if you refuse to accept it. Yet, no fucking body I know buys in to this shit at all. There's a few high profile talking heads that blither on about it constantly, but that's about it.

We don't want men in dresses and heels sharing bathrooms with our wives at work, and we don't want confused little perverts sharing bathrooms with our children at school. The vast majority of this country despises this shit, but the Liberal Cult/Religion had been afforded a LOT of power and sway in the past, oh, eight years or so? That's not what stand for and I think recent elections reflect that.

For fucks sake, they crowned that Jenner creep as Woman of the Year because he lopped his dick off. It's fucking embarrassing.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum