the FUCK YOU thread - Page 434 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2018, 12:00 AM   #4331
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:44 PM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Withdrawals are the worst.

You'll probably be riding up and down your street in a few days.

Heal well. Just a matter of time.
This is the truth.

Somewhere I have a pic a friend took of me test riding an R6 for her to buy, with a neck brace and 4 fractured vertebra like a week after I wrecked that 749 I couple years ago.

Hope you feel better soon Rex, glad to hear you're back home. Drink lots of milk!

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2018, 03:51 AM   #4332
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:44 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Slept like a champ. Yesterday managed to get to sea side. Getting handy with crutches. Only my left leg gets tired because i have to keep it slightly lifted all the time.

Oh @Smoker, i got spinal anesthesia, that was super weird not to feel your legs. Also doctor "sleep" nice lady, made me shut up, so i slept great during whole operation. Head of traumatic wing of hospital did the job. Had some read,turns out he is a great doctor.

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2018, 06:19 AM   #4333
crazyjon's
GURU
Fighterer
crazyjon's's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:44 PM
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 5 Times in 4 Posts
crazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant future

Keep that shit elevated!

I broke my ankle in 5 places almost two years ago... Finally got some titanium!!!

Had to totally stop eating sugar to make it feel better.

Wish you a sppedy recovery!

Jon

"Practice till the hot brass burns the cheeks of your ass" F. Bob Chow
crazyjon's is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived crazyjon's!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2018, 06:24 AM   #4334
crazyjon's
GURU
Fighterer
crazyjon's's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:44 PM
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 5 Times in 4 Posts
crazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant futurecrazyjon's has a brilliant future

Xray pics are on my old phone, maybe I can find them to make you feel better... My foot was on backwards!

You crashed an enginless scooter... I crashed a homemade pedal trike! Lol

"Practice till the hot brass burns the cheeks of your ass" F. Bob Chow
crazyjon's is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived crazyjon's!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2018, 07:32 AM   #4335
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

here's my xrays. my sister works on xray, she told me that max she saw in ankle was 23 screws. so seven is not that bad. i try to eat less sweet things, i prefer salty cookies, but somehow i crave chocolate now

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2018, 07:41 AM   #4336
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

How does sugar deter bone regen? Never heard that one before.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2018, 10:00 AM   #4337
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
AGEs Hurt Your Bones and Your Brain

Advanced Glycation End products, or AGEs actually weaken collagen, a substance that gives your bones a strong foundation. Collagen provides a sort of skeleton for your skeleton; it creates a crisscrossed protein infrastructure that provides flexibility to the mineralized collagen that makes up the majority of your bones’ total substance.

Perhaps the most deleterious effect of AGEs, though, is how these glycated proteins can accumulate and lead to Alzheimer’s disease. The presence of AGEs in the beta-amyloid plaques and neurofibrillary tangles characteristic of Alzheimer’s suggests their role in the formation of these destructive tissues.2 Biopsies done on the brains of deceased Alzheimer’s victims show far more AGEs present than in the brains of those without this disease.
Reason #3: Sugar Robs Your Bones of Minerals

When you think of sugar crystals, imagine them acting like sandpaper on your bones. It’s not too far-fetched an analogy – sugar depletes your bones of key nutrients, specifically calcium, magnesium, and copper. I’ll explain.
Calcium

This mineral is the “poster child” for bone health. Calcium supplements are often the first thing people think of when they think of managing their osteoporosis with mineral supplementation.

Sugar is so acidifying that it causes your body to take calcium from your bones and excrete it through your urine. This same effect occurs equally in people prone to kidney stones and those who are not prone to this problem. 3
Magnesium

If you’ve been part of the Save Our Bone community for a while, you know how important magnesium is. Sugar raids and ravages your body’s magnesium supplies as well: “Osmotic diuretics such as mannitol and glucose cause a marked increase in magnesium excretion,” says a study published in The Clinical Biochemist Reviews.4 Mannitol and glucose are, of course, sugars.
Copper

Do you think of copper when you think of bone health? My regular readers know this, but it if you’re new to Save Our Bones, make sure you consider this important mineral in your osteoporosis management.

Copper does double-duty as a bone-building mineral (it works with an enzyme that develops bone) and an antioxidant (copper joins with superoxide dismutase to prevent cellular free radical damage).

Sugar prevents this vital mineral from being absorbed, especially in conjunction with high fat intake5 (and so many sugary treats have unhealthy fats in them!)
did a quick search

This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2018, 10:12 AM   #4338
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Hm. Learn something every day.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-15-2018, 02:15 PM   #4339
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:44 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Thanks MetalRemnantsInc on eBay. Just because the round bar I bought is close to 1.5” thick doesn’t mean you cut it straight.

Later, Doug

‘74 Kawasaki H1-500 Project
‘76 Kawasaki Kz900 'Strip-fighter Project
‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘78 Kawasaki Kz1000 Project
'80 Cx500 Cafe/Brat Project
‘83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted) Project
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-15-2018, 05:03 PM   #4340
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:44 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
You tell me, been pondering that for years. Guess I am some sort of a CHICK magnet or something...

AWESOMMMMMMM!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum