the FUCK YOU thread - Page 448 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2018, 07:49 PM   #4471
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:21 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 15 Times in 9 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Mattson,
From some media I've read the following you might check.
: The dash is prone to leaks... causing all sorts of issues. One being no start.
: Air box drain sits right over one of the ignition coils... once corroded or shorted out & you guessed it bike will not start. Remedy to re-route small hose from drain to somewhere else.
: Benelli up-dated ECU from the SAGEM to a WALBRO on later models & up-dated the dash also which supposedly cured the leaks. Unfortunately you cannot swap ECU's without swapping the dash too.
: Starter cable at 8mm seemed strained when starting... adding a second 8mm cable solved that issue too.
: Last but not least MOTOGB in the UK seems to be the source riders goto here in Chicago when they can't get the parts they need through the dealer here. (Benelli dealership approx. 7 miles from my house) I've seen 2 Tornado Tre 900's parked outside but never got a chance to speak to the owners.
Hope this might help over the winter.
Beez
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived beezwiz!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2018, 01:15 AM   #4472
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:21 AM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Airbox drain rerouted and coils updated to waterproof, among a few other common upgrades done. One day I started it up and gave it a few revs to amuse the boys then killed it right after, this I'm told at benelli forum is a big no-no as I most likely have sooted up the plugs and then drenched them with fuel. It should fire right up after I clean the sparkies, it's just an insane amount of work, over an hour of disassembly just to get to them, and especially the airbox is a cactus up me arse to get back on so when I eventually am going to dissect it gonna do some updates along the way, one being long ass screws for the airbox rubber boot clips so I don't have to fish em out from that tiny gap above the fuel rail...

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2018, 01:20 PM   #4473
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

A thought struck me... One day when I was trying to start the Nelli I almost tipped it because it was in gear and leaped forward when I thumbed the start button... AFAIK that should not be able to happen? The bike seems indifferent about whether or not I got the clutch pulled... Might be a faulty sensor or sth. Just makes me wonder why would it spin but not spark. Also the neutral light doesn't lit up. Gonna tear the bike down completely during the winter and remedy a number of other things as well including removing the incredibly annoying and neurotic anti-theft system...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2018, 07:23 PM   #4474
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:21 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 15 Times in 9 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

One other item for winter tear down...

The Tornado has a bolt at the end of the alternator shaft that holds the alternator drive dog in place. Although thread-locked in place by Benelli, after a while it can come loose, causing metal to meet metal = resulting in a very expensive engine re-build. The company released a "Belleville" washer (Used on the TnT) which cured the problem, but older bikes may not have had this done.
It's a really cool bike Mattson. Hope winter wrenching goes well & high mileage summer of 2019 is your reward.

Beez.
Top-Gear Powersports by me is a Benelii dealership. Hit me up for parts if necessary... shipping will be the killer though.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2018, 01:17 AM   #4475
Mattson
Stressed Member
Fighter of the Month 

Thx mate will add that to the checklist. Parts are in pretty good supply from germany and brits so I should be good there. As said in the buy thread got a brand spankin new laptop inbound for ecu exploring so next week gonna see what that Mil is all about, maybe that will give me some hints where to start looking (though I'm pretty certain it's gonna say misfire, multiple cylinders)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2018, 01:35 PM   #4476
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Some fucker scratched mycar during night. I can see it was blueish color. Could walk around hood to find one with scratch

Sent from Erics moms house

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2018, 10:33 AM   #4477
Mattson
Stressed Member
Fighter of the Month 

Wife's been sick all weekend and pretty much fortified herself into the bedroom so been on kid watch the last three days and our boys can get quite...lively. I swear if I hear Old McDonald one more time I'm gonna give the boys a lesson in ballistic trajectory using that damn tractor as a projectile...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2018, 01:58 PM   #4478
schlafen
Fighter
schlafen's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:21 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
schlafen is a glorious beacon of lightschlafen is a glorious beacon of lightschlafen is a glorious beacon of lightschlafen is a glorious beacon of lightschlafen is a glorious beacon of lightschlafen is a glorious beacon of lightschlafen is a glorious beacon of lightschlafen is a glorious beacon of lightschlafen is a glorious beacon of lightschlafen is a glorious beacon of lightschlafen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Some fucker scratched mycar during night. I can see it was blueish color. Could walk around hood to find one with scratch

You live in the hood?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
schlafen is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2018, 02:02 PM   #4479
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

You got the idea

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-05-2018, 04:52 AM   #4480
Mattson
Stressed Member
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck you you fucking weasel that sold me the Fiat van!!!

When I was purchasing it the owner of the firm "was in a hurry" somewhere, tossed me the keys and told me to do the deal with his employees. Being a proper car shop (although dodgy) I didn't apparently suspect enough when the "employee" turned out to be some teenage brat who I practically had to walk through the process... The guy promised to write the receipt the next day and email it to me... Needless to say after three months, SEVEN times asked and six excuses later still no receipt, so 700-ish EUR VAT down the drain for me...

Fucking bastard, have fun with the tax inspection I'm calling on his ass.

This user High Fived Mattson!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum