the FUCK YOU thread - Page 490 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-02-2020, 07:06 PM   #4891
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:48 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

i dont think they paid the guy... and yeah thats probably the part thats the worst... the law was OIC some guy told him to ban these... he said sure... no bill no voting.. no appeal and w/e other things are in place in a democratic world.

we spent 85 million over 5 years to combat smuggling at our borders, where a lot of illegal guns come in... but hes spending probably 800 million taking guns from people with no criminal records.. the 'king daddy' ar... has never killed a person in canada.. hell.. a van was stolen and ran down a bunch of people on a sidewalk in an attack.. killed half as many as all those 'mass' shootings it makes no sense..

side note.. if you're an indian.. you get to keep them to hunt with.. as with blocking and sabotaging railroad lines.. you cannot be punished
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2020, 06:47 PM   #4892
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

so some smart guy did some figuring..

and depending on how you want to interpret it.. 10 and 12 ga shotguns are banned as well... as if you take out a choke... its over the 20mm legal requirement..

cant wait see what a 20 ga does to a deer..
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mongoose!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-11-2020, 11:53 PM   #4893
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:48 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
so some smart guy did some figuring..

and depending on how you want to interpret it.. 10 and 12 ga shotguns are banned as well... as if you take out a choke... its over the 20mm legal requirement..

cant wait see what a 20 ga does to a deer..
Odd, since putting a choke IN a shotgun is what it takes to be effective.

FWIW, I grab the 20ga always. The 870 Super Magnum in 12 ga just stays on the rack. My 20ga is a cheap little JC Higgins with a modified barrel. It outshoots any choke I've put in the Remington aside from one of those Undertaker turkey chokes.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2020, 08:47 PM   #4894
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck this COVID shit. Open back up and quit lying to the public.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-19-2020, 10:13 PM   #4895
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:48 AM
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

A big old fuck you to my ex. She has made everything as difficult as humanly possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2020, 11:08 PM   #4896
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:48 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
A big old fuck you to my ex. She has made everything as difficult as humanly possible.
Hang tough, Rat. There's gotta be a light at the end of the tunnel at some point.

Though I reckon I'm talking out of my ass. Just repeating rhetoric we hear/ hope is true. Who the fuck knows. Nothing is promised to us. I never been the type to give up, but people give up on me. I'm physically and mentally tired. I go out of my way to be the happy/joking/laid back guy...at least I try to. I mean, that's the real me anyway. I push hard to deal with the mental and emotional bullshit in my life. There's a lot of it. More than I like to admit. I'm so fucking exhausted that I don't know how to even describe it. I mean, straight up worn out tired....ready to throw in the towel DONE with everything. People brain fuck you and take advantage of you. There's a couple people I love and I do my best to protect them from this type of bullshit. I try so hard to keep them safe. I do protect them. I won at that at least. There's so much about me that 95% of the people that know me are clueless about. There's thing's my dear wife doesn't know. I try so fucking hard and work so fucking hard to get shit to just be normal. I'm tired of drama. I'm tired of threats and lies and all the other bullshit that has been my entire life. What little I had to depend on may be soon stripped away from me. I didn't have much to hold on to as it was. I don't know what I will do if that gets stripped from me. I don't know what I CAN do if I lose that. I feel so fucking lost. Like I just landed on a foreign planet. Nobody has my back. People that could have back choose to talk shit instead. And I gave them all I had. I'm fucking exhausted. I can't tell if I'm scared, angry, tired or what this feeling is. Maybe I'm feeling defeat. I've never fucking gave up. I've fucked up plenty of times, but always had a way to get back on my feet. Never been in a position where I couldn't win, somehow. So maybe I am just feeling utter defeat now. I don't even know. I think I'm too confused to even think. Fuck. I grew up fighting. I still have fight in me. But I just don't want to fight anymore. I think I'll be happier just giving up before I fight again. I'm so tired. I just want things to be done. Nobody else gives a damn anyway. The world is full of evil, selfish people. They fucking suck you dry while you try to fix shit. They don't care. They never did. They never will.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-03-2020, 08:35 AM   #4897
Larry02ACR
Fighterer
Larry02ACR's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

I call it altruistic burnout. Sometimes it would be nice to see a little good karma in return. I feel ya...
Larry02ACR is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Larry02ACR!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-03-2020, 12:54 PM   #4898
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Hang tough, Rat. There's gotta be a light at the end of the tunnel at some point.

Though I reckon I'm talking out of my ass. Just repeating rhetoric we hear/ hope is true. Who the fuck knows. Nothing is promised to us. I never been the type to give up, but people give up on me. I'm physically and mentally tired. I go out of my way to be the happy/joking/laid back guy...at least I try to. I mean, that's the real me anyway. I push hard to deal with the mental and emotional bullshit in my life. There's a lot of it. More than I like to admit. I'm so fucking exhausted that I don't know how to even describe it. I mean, straight up worn out tired....ready to throw in the towel DONE with everything. People brain fuck you and take advantage of you. There's a couple people I love and I do my best to protect them from this type of bullshit. I try so hard to keep them safe. I do protect them. I won at that at least. There's so much about me that 95% of the people that know me are clueless about. There's thing's my dear wife doesn't know. I try so fucking hard and work so fucking hard to get shit to just be normal. I'm tired of drama. I'm tired of threats and lies and all the other bullshit that has been my entire life. What little I had to depend on may be soon stripped away from me. I didn't have much to hold on to as it was. I don't know what I will do if that gets stripped from me. I don't know what I CAN do if I lose that. I feel so fucking lost. Like I just landed on a foreign planet. Nobody has my back. People that could have back choose to talk shit instead. And I gave them all I had. I'm fucking exhausted. I can't tell if I'm scared, angry, tired or what this feeling is. Maybe I'm feeling defeat. I've never fucking gave up. I've fucked up plenty of times, but always had a way to get back on my feet. Never been in a position where I couldn't win, somehow. So maybe I am just feeling utter defeat now. I don't even know. I think I'm too confused to even think. Fuck. I grew up fighting. I still have fight in me. But I just don't want to fight anymore. I think I'll be happier just giving up before I fight again. I'm so tired. I just want things to be done. Nobody else gives a damn anyway. The world is full of evil, selfish people. They fucking suck you dry while you try to fix shit. They don't care. They never did. They never will.

Damn man, that is absolutely poetic in describing where I'm at in life. I've worked so hard through the last 6-7 years, gaining so much, losing so much, and no matter how much we all remind each other that "it'll get better"... it never fucking does. I get that life is struggle, but holy fuck, the scars on my knuckles, my mental state, and my life are a pretty damn good indication it just puts you to the grind stone until there's nothing left. Not living with the ex hasn't made anything any easier to deal her endless shit show since there's a kid between us now.

I love my boy, but holy shit, if he could have had any other mother. Being I spent his first year with him day in and day out, he has grown attached to me the way little kids grow attached to a mother and struggle to bond with a father, except with my boy, he is glued to me and barely registers mom unless it's nursing or nap time... that tossed quite a wrench in my plans to deal with being "mom" levels of involved while trying to balance everything else I've always got going on.

Hilariously (or really not at all funny in the least) the ex was 2 weeks out of her C section, and went back to work, leaving me with a tiny, screaming, unhappy potato that grew into ME being his everything from food to entertainment. That turned into his first summer being in a basinet in a motorcycle shop. The kid is a miniature version of me the more he grows and I can tell it bothers her to the point she takes it out on me that she regrets going back to work for NOTHING. I literally pay all the bills, I take care of the house and vehicles, the animals, everything. I believe in my life, personally, to work best in a traditional sense of family since I never had it and it fucked me up. Providing that for the kid is priority one, and the ex fights me as often as she can about it. There's nothing wrong with a man working to provide, a woman having a part time job or whatever, but the idea that both parents are "career" workers leaving the kid to be raised by daycare and public schools is total horse shit and fucked up more than 1 generation of people at this point. My kid won't see that life until he has friends that tell him about it. Sacrificing a chunk of my life to ensure a parent was around every hour of his life until he embarks on the journey through school, was paramount for him being a decent, hard working, honest man. The fact the ex felt otherwise about herself just infuriates me to no end.

This pandemic, and the ex staying back at the apartment she never closed the lease on (holy fuck that makes me angrier than most other things) has been the most time she's spent with the kid since he was born... but apparently, most days, he is wandering around the apartment going "Dadadadadadada" wanting my attention.

I'm T-minus 4 months to having a "for sale" sign in the yard of this place in the city. It's now worth TWICE what was paid outright in 2013. I'm moving to the country, getting back to the roots of where I came from, and taking 90% time/custody with the kid, ex be damned, she can grind away working shit jobs seeing her son when she's got the time for it.

Jeeze I probably need a fucking therapist, ranting on the fuck you thread is probably just painting me as a bigger nut case than I actually am. The kid/ex shit is just the tip of the iceberg of bullshit I deal with on a fairly regular basis. Not really worried about dying, I need a fucking break anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-03-2020, 01:31 PM   #4899
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:48 PM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Rant away gents that's what this thread is here for. Everybody needs to vent from time to time.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-03-2020, 02:26 PM   #4900
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

+1 to what Mattson said, we're here to listen.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Casper!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum