Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

50mm offset triple tree

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  yantosh 
#1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking for a triple tree that has 50mm or at least 45 mm offset.
Just to save on machining. It should be for right side up forks, because I'm opting for a classic style. I don't have the legs yet, so it can be anywere between 39 and 43mm tubes.

Thanks!

#5 ·
http://litetek.co/Guide_USD_ForkDatabase.html is a pretty good table of triple clamp offsets (although I won't claim that I know it's entirely accurate).

I don't see anything sold in the US with that much offset. The largest I see is 40mm on early R6, so it sounds like you'll need custom triples (or to find something with more offset than is listed in the chart).

#6 ·
T595 era Daytona and speed triple have 46mm offset and 45mm legs. Only modern ish bike I can think of with such high offset. Daytona triples are cheap, speed trip triples are rocking horse poop due to being wanted for streetfighter or comfort mods on daytonas. 45mm legs would let you use cbr900 legs which are in ready supply.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.