2010 winter build... Caveman class? - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2010 winter build... Caveman class?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2010, 08:58 AM   #11
onearmyamahaxj600rider
Fighter In Training
onearmyamahaxj600rider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:27 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
onearmyamahaxj600rider is a good noobieonearmyamahaxj600rider is a good noobie
Default Re: 2010 winter build... Caveman class?

have pride in what you ride
onearmyamahaxj600rider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2010, 09:10 AM   #12
Taiden
I love lamps
CF Pimp
Taiden's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:27 AM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 89 Times in 45 Posts
Taiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I agree with everything everyone said, I just figured I'd throw the idea out there.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

#1 + #2
88 FZR400 ~ link
Tall Bike ~ Build
Taiden is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #13
mustangkiller
E=MC Vagina
mustangkiller's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:27 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 48 Times in 33 Posts
mustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ruckus View Post
(cause no matter how hard you try, you can't shine a turd)
bullshit...mythbusters already busted that one.

Admitt nothing.
Deny everything.
Demand proof.

mustangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mustangkiller!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2010, 10:39 AM   #14
Taiden
I love lamps
CF Pimp
Taiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud ofTaiden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkiller View Post
well, you can shine a turd, but in the end it's just a shiny piece of shit.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

#1 + #2
88 FZR400 ~ link
Tall Bike ~ Build
This user High Fived Taiden!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #15
The Ruckus
Captain Missing Sandwich

CF Pimp
The Ruckus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 27 Times in 23 Posts
The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Seriously? The shined a turd? HA! I missed that episode.

Wonder if they'll ever do the one about drinking pineapple juice so your man-sauce tastes better for the ladies. That'd be hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
i will negative rep you into a coma
The Ruckus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived The Ruckus!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2010, 12:22 PM   #16
upthemaiden
CF Lover
upthemaiden's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
upthemaiden is a good noobieupthemaiden is a good noobie

Quote:
I was gonna say that! You beat me to it...
upthemaiden is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #17
DrAwKwArD
Buell Fighter
CF Addict
DrAwKwArD's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 83
Flipped Off 144 Times in 69 Posts
DrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
everything is considered during voting, and we have a peoples choice winner and pro's choice winner.
What makes someone a PRO Adam????? Seriously....

My subframe build
CBR Track bike build

"To shave the beard is a sin that the blood of all the martyrs cannot cleanse. It is to deface the image of man created by God." - Ivan the Terrible
DrAwKwArD is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2010, 10:15 AM   #18
rdannar
DIZZLE
CF Addict
rdannar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:27 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 14 Times in 14 Posts
rdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ruckus View Post
Seriously? The shined a turd? HA! I missed that episode.

Wonder if they'll ever do the one about drinking pineapple juice so your man-sauce tastes better for the ladies. That'd be hilarious.
Tried that one a few times and the woman said good things about the results
rdannar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-15-2010, 01:29 AM   #19
MrFreeze5
I'm Watching You
Fighterer
MrFreeze5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
MrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of lightMrFreeze5 is a glorious beacon of light

Personally, my goal is to make a guru looking bike with caveman facilities and tools(and my living room or basement for workspace). Personally, I would rather be judged on price ranges, so long as everyone was honest about it and kept a running tally. But unfortunately, I havent really seen anyone else doing a comprehensive cost tally as they go. I think if you can make a $3000 bike look like $10000(hell, or more), then its done right. Its all in the attention to detail.
MrFreeze5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MrFreeze5!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-15-2010, 01:36 AM   #20
Taiden
I love lamps
CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFreeze5 View Post
Personally, my goal is to make a guru looking bike with caveman facilities and tools(and my living room or basement for workspace). Personally, I would rather be judged on price ranges, so long as everyone was honest about it and kept a running tally. But unfortunately, I havent really seen anyone else doing a comprehensive cost tally as they go. I think if you can make a $3000 bike look like $10000(hell, or more), then its done right. Its all in the attention to detail.
I only have $500 in mine, where does that put me?

#1 + #2
88 FZR400 ~ link
Tall Bike ~ Build
This user High Fived Taiden!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff