TWO DAYS LADIES!!! BUILDOFF IS ENDING! - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > TWO DAYS LADIES!!! BUILDOFF IS ENDING!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-25-2010, 03:16 AM   #11
Freestyle72
Fighterer
Local Time: 04:05 AM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
Freestyle72 is making some friendsFreestyle72 is making some friendsFreestyle72 is making some friends
Default Re: TWO DAYS LADIES!!! BUILDOFF IS ENDING!

Damn I am so close to finishing. But so many minor set-backs. Oh well really I just entered the build off for the fun of it to get me goin' on get'ner built. At least it will be rideable in the next 24h.
Freestyle72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2010, 12:11 AM   #12
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:05 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

24 hours!!!!

I've noticed truck posting a shitload in the past few days (not much different from most days)!

cmon guys, you can do it!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2010, 12:15 AM   #13
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

It don't get cold in Florida

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shotgun!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2010, 12:54 AM   #14
flyer_kaz
My son Logan - 6/12/10
Senior Fighterer
flyer_kaz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
flyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to allflyer_kaz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
It don't get cold in Florida
exactly why it sux living in Boston... lol...

"The Gods try to keep me small and weak... but fuck them"

"Even if you're one in a million, on a planet of 6.8 billion that means there are nearly 7,000 people just like you."

My F2 Build Thread
F2 Build Discussion Thread

Yes.. I really am a flying trapeze instructor
flyer_kaz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived flyer_kaz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2010, 12:57 AM   #15
Stick
is lurking in the shadows
CF Pimp
Stick's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 83 Times in 29 Posts
Stick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud of

Man, I've fallen so behind on most of the builds! I can't wait for some sweet unveilings
Stick is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2010, 12:53 PM   #16
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:05 AM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

the day has arrived bitches.
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2010, 10:59 PM   #17
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

one hour countdown!

Quote:
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2010, 11:06 PM   #18
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

I can't wait to see the final results.

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shotgun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2010, 11:36 PM   #19
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee

start looking!

Quote:
AFF.COM
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-27-2010, 12:03 AM   #20
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee

FIN! FINIS! DONE! TIME!

Quote:
AFF.COM

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2010 Streetfighter Buildoff