embed youtube videos? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > customfighters site Problems & Suggestions

customfighters site Problems & Suggestions If you experience any problems with our site, or have any suggestions, please post them in here. customfighters site Problems & Suggestions

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > embed youtube videos?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-09-2019, 08:28 PM   #1
scottiemann
fuckin genius
Fighterer
scottiemann's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:38 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
scottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud of
Default embed youtube videos?

Not sure where to post/ask this but I have been a member here for quite some time. I haven't been active in a couple years due to many life changes forcing me to put my project in storage, but I am back with another build. I will be posting pictures, updates and writeups on the build thread so everyone can follow along.

However, I also started a youtube channel for everything DIY including home improvement, electronics repair, firearms and archery, as well as automotive.

So here's my question, I started a series on my youtube channel specifically on this bike build in the form of complete (more or less) tutorials for every stage of the build. Can I embed those specific videos in my build thread? or at least link to them?

also, am I allowed to put a link to my channel in my signature?

p.s. I'm not just trying to get views, the videos I want to post are 100% relevant to my build as well as 100% relevant to this forum.

current build is on YouTube, check out my channel The Armed DIYer

****Current Build****
91 GSXR 750
mods yet to be determined

******On Hold******
98 superhawk
Debaffled cans
De-PAIRed
TPS mod
Bmc air filter
Factory pro jet kit
Factory pro ignition advanced
15/42
05 CBR1000RR front end
Bunch of other shit...
scottiemann is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-10-2019, 02:14 AM   #2
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: embed youtube videos?

Yep, some other guys have done video threads before. It was pretty cool. Go for it, man.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-10-2019, 08:57 AM   #3
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:38 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Don't see why not

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-10-2019, 09:21 PM   #4
scottiemann
fuckin genius
Fighterer
scottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud ofscottiemann has much to be proud of

Alright then I'm gonna go for it... if any mods have an issue with it just PM me and I'll take the videos down and just keep the pictures.

****Current Build****
91 GSXR 750

******On Hold******
98 superhawk
Debaffled cans
De-PAIRed
TPS mod
Bmc air filter
Factory pro jet kit
15/42
05 CBR1000RR front end
Bunch of other shit...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-10-2019, 09:48 PM   #5
scottiemann
fuckin genius
Fighterer

but how do I embed the video so it can be watched on the forum post? lol

edit: I found the solution... post it as a link using the full address not the youtu.be shortened link, and then take out the S in HTTPS so it starts with http://

in case anyone in the future has that problem...

****Current Build****
91 GSXR 750

******On Hold******
98 superhawk
Debaffled cans
De-PAIRed
TPS mod
Bmc air filter
Factory pro jet kit
15/42
05 CBR1000RR front end
Bunch of other shit...

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > customfighters site Problems & Suggestions