ID this random 80s/90s gsxr - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > ID this random 80s/90s gsxr

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2019, 10:59 PM   #1
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:09 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default ID this random 80s/90s gsxr

dude wants 400 dollary doos and has no fucking clue what it is. would only buying it for the frame and some hardware. almost everything else would be up for grabs if anyone wanted that shit. would be putting a cb motor in. cause.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	59697652_2229848757084919_3853993443122479104_n.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	105290   Click image for larger version

Name:	59750875_2229847237085071_4815646022380290048_n.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	105292   Click image for larger version

Name:	60014698_2229847233751738_8009512655783985152_n.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	105294  
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2019, 10:13 AM   #2
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:09 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: ID this random 80s/90s gsxr

1989 Gsxr1100

The clip-ons above RWU forks are the identifiers.

Later, Doug

74 Kawasaki H1-500
76 Kawasaki Kz900 Stripfighter
77 Kawasaki Kz1000
78 Kawasaki Kz1000
83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted)
Streetfighterkz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Streetfighterkz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2019, 12:46 PM   #3
tldave
CF Addict
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

thanks.

worth at least 2-400 in parts to anyone?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2019, 01:13 PM   #4
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:09 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetfighterkz View Post
1989 Gsxr1100

The clip-ons above RWU forks are the identifiers.

Later, Doug
i dunno about that..

with 2 inches of fork/clamp clearance.. and a cable clutch.. shifter side..

im not really a oldskool guy but deffo looks hodge podgy.
Mongoose is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mongoose!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2019, 01:42 AM   #5
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:09 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tldave View Post
thanks.

worth at least 2-400 in parts to anyone?

If you're willing to ship, the engine/electrics/etc., completely trusting it might be usable, not turn key, but usable and not showing inspection holes in the front of the block, is worth 400+shipping to me. Could easily just shrink wrap it to a pallet with all the related junk, in the most grotesque way possible that passes for them to move it, and have it delivered to a business address I have, for pretty cheap (I'll cover it all, ask a few guys here, I'm good for that every single time, and I've bought a lot of stuff from CF guys, paypal at the ready for air/oil Suzuki shit).

I've got a '91 1100 frame (clean title, swingarm, shock, linkage, bodywork, tank, solo cowl, etc. dual Yoshimura header and muffler setup, such a cool bike that needs a proper Motohorho "Cruel" treatment), my wheelie bike frame (testing the engine in a GS as I live and breathe, see where that goes...), my drag bike frame (currently packing a super low mileage Bandit 1200 engine), and I've only currently got that one engine at the moment, in the drag bike... gotta build back up the stock of 1100's since I've got a kid around to inherit all of my Suzuki stupidity. Plus I've got Carillo rods for that engine, and Busa' pistons. I need to use this shit or sell it, and I would much rather use it. Sell me that shit. I will put it to good use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2019, 03:19 AM   #6
tldave
CF Addict

I'll try to grab it. yeah I would verify it turns over and isn't scrap. motor size, etc etc. this is what I do for a living. I run through anywhere between 100-200 bikes a year on my own dime, so if I can lock it down I'll send you my number and call you when I am checking it out. I'm wondering if it's a later katana motor. he has it listed as an 08 katana.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion