Anyone from the Illinois, Indiana or Ohio going? - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > Streetfighter Buildoff Awards Parties

Streetfighter Buildoff Awards Parties Everything about the Streetfighter Buildoff party at 929_Adam's house and the party in Canada.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Anyone from the Illinois, Indiana or Ohio going?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-29-2007, 08:31 PM   #21
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:25 PM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 
Default Re: Anyone from the Illinois, Indiana or Ohio going?

Uh about 3 hours I think

Catman keep us up on if you're comin

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-07-2007, 04:14 PM   #22
Tommy Pantsdown
Naked from the waste down

CF Addict
Tommy Pantsdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:25 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
Tommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

My location is 607 mi (about 9 hours 41 mins) away from the build off spot.

We should atleast meet up for lunch or dinner if I don't go out there with you guys.

We could meet at Quaker Steak & Lube in Valley View?

Quaker Steak & Lube
5935 Canal Road
Valley View, OH 44125
216-986-WING (9464)
Tommy Pantsdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-07-2007, 04:57 PM   #23
catman
(cheers smiley goes here)

CF Pimp
catman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:25 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
catman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to behold
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 1st Place 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Pantsdown
My location is 607 mi (about 9 hours 41 mins) away from the build off spot.

We should atleast meet up for lunch or dinner if I don't go out there with you guys.

We could meet at Quaker Steak & Lube in Valley View?

Quaker Steak & Lube
5935 Canal Road
Valley View, OH 44125
216-986-WING (9464)

I got the week off and I'll meet up for a drink or a ride !!

Fear Knocked on the door, Faith answered , but noone was there ?

SAME SHIFT , DIFFERENT GEAR
catman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-07-2007, 10:50 PM   #24
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'm in for whatever. I'm driving a truck cause I gotta bring my tables

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2007, 03:32 PM   #25
dogbreath
Function IS Form

I just found someone who's going to let me sleep in their guest bedroom in Lunenburg for free

So do you guys still want to meet in Cleveland for the journey?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2007, 03:40 PM   #26
catman

CF Pimp
catman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to behold

I'll meet up or go on up ?? It doesn't matter to me.
If your ridin/ I'll follow, I'm truckin my bike or bikes, not sure what all I'm bringin yet !

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2007, 03:41 PM   #27
dogbreath
Function IS Form

I'm usin the truck so I can bring my decks and some vinyl.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2007, 03:44 PM   #28
catman

CF Pimp

We might should meet up somewhere anyhow !!
When it gets a little closer we can pic a spot and shoot to meet up and make the last leg of the trip, convoy style !

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2007, 03:45 PM   #29
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:25 PM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by haelo
I'm usin the truck so I can bring my decks and some vinyl.
woOT! I'm pumped about that! I found out... there is a small chance that my old PA IS still around... so hopefully we'll be pumping 1200 watts of power through a couple 15's! Worst case scenario, we'll rent a PA. Even if I get my PA stuff, it's just an amp and speakers, so I'll still rent a board so I can record you on my computer
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2007, 03:51 PM   #30
dogbreath
Function IS Form

don't bother with the recording stuff :/

amp and speakers is fine. I've got everything I need pre-amp

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > Streetfighter Buildoff Awards Parties