Vote Here For the 2010 Fighter of the YEAR! FOTY 2010 - Page 8 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2010 Fighter of the Year

2010 Fighter of the Year The battle of the Streetfighter of the month winners, to determine the Streetfighter of the Year!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote Here For the 2010 Fighter of the YEAR! FOTY 2010

View Poll Results: Which is 2010's Fighter of the Year?!
Seth420 120 12.04%
CBRRRT 27 2.71%
Pigmool 76 7.62%
ban-1200 17 1.71%
Motohorho 203 20.36%
Spikeydevilbandit 68 6.82%
u531355 38 3.81%
moto15 91 9.13%
Sideshow Bob 190 19.06%
Skullrod 64 6.42%
Radiobloke 38 3.81%
Renegades 65 6.52%
Voters: 997. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2011, 12:15 PM   #71
DrAwKwArD
Buell Fighter
CF Addict
DrAwKwArD's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:42 PM
Flip Offs: 83
Flipped Off 144 Times in 69 Posts
DrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to allDrAwKwArD is a name known to all
Default Re: Vote Here For the 2010 Fighter of the YEAR! FOTY 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesifume View Post
Is it a hint of the green eyed monster with you.
Envy? Hardly. I've NEVER entered my bike in any FOTM contest because that's not what I'm after or here for. I could care less if a bunch of people on the internet voted my bike the fighter of the month...hence, I don't ever enter it. I know it's what I wanted it to be and that's all that matters. The praise I get on my build is all extra to the satisfaction I get riding the bike and I appreciate it very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesifume View Post
Your point is not valid, and quite petty. i can't see where you are coming from..Most of the fighters are built from older bikes...parts, engineering, machining etc takes time..so what if it takes two or three years to build it to completion..is it then not valid?
If it takes you two or three years to build your bike, then it's not finished until those two or three years. That's not what I'm fucking talking about, obviously. Read my posts again. I'm talking about guys who come in here after the fact, sometimes YEARS later and enter their bikes into competitions. Last time I checked, most "of The Year" competitions are held for movies/cars (riddler)/bikes/anything that has come out or was completed THAT specific year.

Some of you fucking guys are getting all butt hurt about this and I have no idea why. You must think I have some kind of ulterior motive or something, and I totally don't. All I'm saying is that I totally disagree with the way this FOTY is being run, because like it or not, some of the bikes in this competition aren't "of The Year"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas0n View Post
I hate to argue with someone who has been here longer than me, but who is to say that it has to be entered the same year it is completed... car competitions aren't based solely on if the car was released that year. To me at least I consider the year of the competition to mean the year the person chose to enter it.

But then again there competitions for classics, so you do have a point there.... I can see both sides of it
I have no problem with a "noob" disagreeing with me, hahaha. That's what CF is about.

I'll say this yet again, I'm not trying to knock anyone's build or the time they put into it, so you can all get the fucking sand out of your vaginas. All I'm saying is that a FOTY competition shouldn't include fighters that were finished in previous years. It makes absolutely no sense. Hence my suggestion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwkwArD
If you're going to enter bikes that were finished years ago, then make a fighters of all time list...
Jesus, some of you guys are such hormonal bitches sometimes.

My subframe build
CBR Track bike build

"To shave the beard is a sin that the blood of all the martyrs cannot cleanse. It is to deface the image of man created by God." - Ivan the Terrible
DrAwKwArD is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #72
Traveling Wilbury
Irish Fighter
Fighterer
Traveling Wilbury's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:42 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Traveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really niceTraveling Wilbury is really nice

Renegades spondon gets my vote.
Traveling Wilbury is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Traveling Wilbury!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2011, 01:00 PM   #73
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiobloke View Post

and PS...BigBird would eat Bobs bike for breakfast...and spit out the eyes!
( Love you Bob!! )
yeah! but she'd suffer some severe indigestion afterwards

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Sideshow bob!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2011, 03:53 PM   #74
PaleHorse
Noobie
Local Time: 02:42 PM
PaleHorse is a NOOB

sideshow bob cuz everything flows. love the helmet
PaleHorse is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived PaleHorse!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #75
SquidVicious
theman themyth thelegend
SquidVicious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:42 PM
Flip Offs: 154
Flipped Off 97 Times in 58 Posts
SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

less whining and more effffffin voting please...

That hooligan is a beast.
SquidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SquidVicious!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2011, 05:10 PM   #76
Mrs. Bob
Fighterer
Mrs. Bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:42 PM
Mrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of lightMrs. Bob is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow bob View Post

The comment was funny enough but the funniest thing is....................

That's EXACTLY how SSB fights in real life
Mrs. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Mrs. Bob!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2011, 05:31 PM   #77
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Finally voted. Damn tough to make a choice.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shotgun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #78
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Bob View Post
That's EXACTLY how SSB fights in real life
but in my defence........

...... I'm the more manly pink one.... errrr!....... forget it

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Sideshow bob!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2011, 06:22 PM   #79
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Awkward...start a thread in the bitch forum, or end the discussion...PLEASE!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #80
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
Awkward...start a thread in the bitch forum, or end the discussion...PLEASE!
or...... in the "Problems and Suggestions" area.

or....................start your own website

or...........................................Adam will crush you
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
The Following User Says F-U to CK 187 For This Post:
DrAwKwArD (01-19-2011)

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2010 Fighter of the Year