So. What's up with tapatalk? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > News and Site Information

News and Site Information News and information about Custom Fighters. and Problems & Suggestions Subforum.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > So. What's up with tapatalk?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2016, 03:56 PM   #1
heagachongoose
Just call me goose.
Fighter In Training
heagachongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:46 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
heagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of light
Default So. What's up with tapatalk?

I keep getting the message to view a thread by the admin. And when I log in Im not actually logged in, if that makes sense? I have no trouble logging in on the actual site.

I also got a lrompt the other day that the site compatibility was expired or something along those lines.

I already updated and reinstalled the tapatalk app.

Anyone else having similar issues?
heagachongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2016, 04:01 PM   #2
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:46 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: So. What's up with tapatalk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heagachongoose View Post
I keep getting the message to view a thread by the admin.

This is for FOTM or Build off vote. Unfortunately you will need to log in via the regular website once a month to vote and clear the forced read.

And when I log in Im not actually logged in, if that makes sense? I have no trouble logging in on the actual site.

I'm not following what you are saying here

I also got a lrompt the other day that the site compatibility was expired or something along those lines.

I get this too, I simply tap outside the popup and continue on to the forum. Everything still works as usual. Vertical Scope, the site owners, recently attempted to release a new app which failed miserably. I have no idea what the status is in regards to making it work correctly. I'll continue to use the expired Tapatalk until it stops working.

I already updated and reinstalled the tapatalk app.

Anyone else having similar issues?
My reply in blue

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2016, 04:10 PM   #3
heagachongoose
Just call me goose.
Fighter In Training
heagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of lightheagachongoose is a glorious beacon of light

Right, but I have already voted? Makes no difference. I don't get an actual link to the vote thread like I usually do either.

I am logged in on tapatalk, but I cant view or access any of my profile content. My post count is still at zero. Every thread I try to access is empty with a prompt saying it has either moved or been deleted by an admin.
heagachongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2016, 04:11 PM   #4
heagachongoose
Just call me goose.
Fighter In Training

I did however get a notification that you qouted me via tapatalk. But I couldn't view it.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2016, 05:20 PM   #5
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:46 PM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

There are currently 2 force read threads active. Winter build off and June FOTM. Did you hit both of them?
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2016, 05:28 PM   #6
heagachongoose
Just call me goose.
Fighter In Training

That was it. Thanks!

Brakes only slow you down.
This user High Fived heagachongoose!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > News and Site Information