Meet the Moderators - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Meet the Moderators

Closed Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-11-2017, 06:58 PM   #11
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:14 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Meet the Moderators

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
These people High Fived ROBBO!
The Following User Says F-U to ROBBO For This Post:
ROBBO (07-12-2017)

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-12-2017, 03:40 PM   #12
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:14 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Meet the Moderators

Matti from Finland.

Owner, founder and CEO of a transport company, sounds a lot better than truck driver AND a paper pusher. Been on two wheels from about 9 or 10 years old when I got my first Yamaha PeeWee, after that a few mopeds, two '89 Honda NS125r:s that ended up as one, a Cagiva Freccia C12r that was my first streetfighter although I didn't build it as such myself (but did swap a plated frame on it ) First big bike was a '91 CBR F2, single seat tail, dual mufflers, riser clipons but kept it's skirt on, sold it to pay for the paintwork on the trumpet, still wish I didn't have to... Always on the lookout for the next thing to have fun with, currently trying to find out some sort of a reverse trike or a caterham 7 I can afford before my hands prevent me from riding streetbikes. Hell you might even see me on a custom shortly...that is until I chop it up and turn it into a cafe

Trained as an electronics technician but never worked a single day as one although it has saved me from many a stew around different vehicles. Guitarist, luthier, jeweler, kitesurfer, homebrewer, mechanic, backyard inventor... guess what I'm trying to say is I'm an expert on starting out new exiting things but very rarely actually see anything through

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
These people High Fived Mattson!
Closed Thread

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)