Thanks for your support fighterers! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010

Fighter Fest 2010 Jul 23 - Jul 25, 2010 - Carlisle, PA

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Thanks for your support fighterers!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:50 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Thanks for your support fighterers!

I want to thank everyone of you who showed up to FF10 this year! It is such a pleasure for me (and everyone else) to be able to sit and hang with everyone. Being able to talk and joke with everyone is fun.

People came in from all over the goddamn place! Gixerman fucking flew from the other side of the pond, bought a bike and came to the event! I mean seriously! THAT is dedication! Everyone rep that man!

People picked each other up, rode with each other, fixed each others bikes, shared drinks and foods, offered floor space, bedspace and whatever else we could share.

Even though it was deathly hot the first two days everyone stayed in good moods and had fun hanging out in our tent city.

The night time partying was within reason and noone was obnoxiously loud or outta control. The burnouts at the inn were kept to a minimum as was the speeding on the road (as far as they know anyway). I did however get a $300 fee for damages. . . which was better than having vandalism charges pressed, but hey.

Good fucking times as always, and I wish that we could all hang out on a more regular basis.

Until next time friends!

(blog post and mag articles will be coming together pretty soon)

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:50 AM
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Thanks for your support fighterers!

so we aren't allowed back for sure this time right?

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Nailhead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #3
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

i didnt even ask, but considering that the GM - Ryan wanted to press vandalism charges on us...i know they dont want us back in the slightest.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'll kick you 20 or 30 bucks for my potion of the fun this coming pay check. it was an awesome time. I've already started looking for a more accommodating place for us to party next year

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 06:51 PM   #5
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

its central PA fellas

find us a middle of no where

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Nailhead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 08:57 PM   #6
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
its central PA fellas

find us a middle of no where
on my planet we called that Bumble Fuck Egypt

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 10:08 PM   #7
deathmetaldan
I bang metal
CF Pimp
deathmetaldan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 47
Flipped Off 43 Times in 27 Posts
deathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond repute

holy fuck, who damaged what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug View Post
I've provided technical material datasheets and photographic evidence to support my argument. What's yours based on again?
Obviously not experience or you'd know how much shit you're talking.
my death metal virago build (SOLD)
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47594

The Green bastard do over!
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...44#post1156544
deathmetaldan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 10:10 PM   #8
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I wonder if we could find a local drag strip to let us camp out at next year?

Quote:
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

These people High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 10:15 PM   #9
deathmetaldan
I bang metal
CF Pimp
deathmetaldan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 47
Flipped Off 43 Times in 27 Posts
deathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond reputedeathmetaldan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fslflint View Post
I wonder if we could find a local drag strip to let us camp out at next year?
i wish i could high 5 you a million times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug View Post
I've provided technical material datasheets and photographic evidence to support my argument. What's yours based on again?
Obviously not experience or you'd know how much shit you're talking.
my death metal virago build (SOLD)
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47594

The Green bastard do over!
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...44#post1156544
deathmetaldan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived deathmetaldan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2010, 10:18 PM   #10
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC

only one I could find close by

http://quarteracesdragway.com/

Quote:
RIP brother

Quote:

This user High Fived fslflint!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2010