'95 CBR 600 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > '95 CBR 600

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
Cpilltuba
NoObie
Noobie
Cpilltuba's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:33 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cpilltuba is a NOOB
Default '95 CBR 600

Hey CF.com, I'm Kyle. I'm from AZ, I've been riding street bikes for about 3 years; I started on a 98 Katana 750, which was cool but ended up selling it. The plastics were cracked on the Katana so I had ripped them off and ended up liking the look of the bike better than when it had them on, thus began my fighter love.

5 days ago, my brother bought me a 95 CBR 600 and upon getting it home, we realized that we've got quite the road ahead of us to bring this bike back to good condition. After seeing the bikes on here, I'm ready to DW and make this bike worthy of being posted on here.

Here's where we're at now with the bike haha:

The plastics were worthless, the wires are chopped to hell, there was no air filter, dirt in the carbs, etc. Basically, the bike has hard a tough life, and i'm going to bring sexy back.
Cpilltuba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cpilltuba!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2011, 07:18 AM   #2
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:33 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: '95 CBR 600

Awsome mate yer doin work and thats tha best! Welcom in and enjoy hangin out with yer crazy new budds here'

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2011, 09:14 AM   #3
Kaos
SHOWUSYATITS

Kaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:03 AM
Flip Offs: 71
Flipped Off 59 Times in 47 Posts
Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Welcome...can't wait to see the outcome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybuilt
...i have siad it before do what you realy want and do it today above all have your share of fun causc you will damn shure have your share of the other.
CUSTOM FIGHTERS FOR LIFE!
Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2011, 09:34 AM   #4
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:33 PM
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Welcome in!

Later, Doug
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2011, 11:43 AM   #5
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:33 PM
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Welcome to CF.

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #6
1wheelfelons
1wheelfelons
Fighterer
1wheelfelons's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:33 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
1wheelfelons is making some friends1wheelfelons is making some friends1wheelfelons is making some friends1wheelfelons is making some friends1wheelfelons is making some friends

welcome! Alot of cool people on the site and info to help out around the world!

[/SIGPIC]Build Your Own Shirts, Hoodies Short and Long Sleeve over 100 hand drawn pictures of road racing, drag bikes, stunting and 80 phrases to pick from or use your own phrases http://www.zazzle.com/1wheelfelons also check out ebay for vinyl window sticker and screen printed shirts http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...tPage=LCActive

My build 06 r1 highway killer
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=42715
1wheelfelons is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)