Last CF Member to post ... WINS! - Page 3357 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Last CF Member to post ... WINS!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2018, 02:42 PM   #33561
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:39 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Last CF Member to post ... WINS!

hi

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2018, 05:01 PM   #33562
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Hi!
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2018, 05:15 PM   #33563
MikeGyver
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much

Trying to return the Tuft & Needle mattress within the 100 day trial period. I called Amazon last night and they said just leave it outside and UPS will pick it up within 3 days. I asked multiple times if they were sure seeing as it is a 110 lbs foam king mattress which is extremely difficult to manhandle. I also asked what happens if it rains on it, they didn't seem to care. He kept repeating to "make it safely", and I kept asking WTF that meant. He just repeated it. UPS came today and said there is no way they are taking it and it has to be in a box. There is no way this thing is going back into its box. I emailed Amazon and they said to take it to a packaging place and they will reimburse. Umm, no. It won't fit in my car and there is no way I am going to try to take it anywhere.

Unwinning!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2018, 07:46 PM   #33564
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Damn! I've had really good luck with large returns on Amazon. Called them up and they asked me to dispose of the mattress and issued full reimbursement.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2018, 07:53 PM   #33565
MikeGyver

Between my last post and now I have found the large item return phone number, but I just received this email from Amazon:

Quote:
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the problem you've had with your Tuft & Needle Mattress, King Mattress with T&N Adaptive Foam, Sleeps Cooler & More Supportive Than Memory Foam Mattress, Certi-PUR & Oeko-Tex 100 Cert.

On this occasion, we don't require you to return the original. You're welcome to keep, donate or dispose of it - whichever option is most appropriate and convenient for you.

I've requested a refund for 603.63 USD, which includes the cost of the item and its associated shipping costs. This refund will go through within the next 3-5 business days and will appear as a credit on your billing statement. Please note that this does not include your bank's processing time.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2018, 09:56 PM   #33566
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:39 AM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I've finally won... winner!
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2018, 01:12 AM   #33567
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Between my last post and now I have found the large item return phone number, but I just received this email from Amazon:
Perfect!

It really doesn't make sense for them to gather the previously drooled on mattresses after use if it doesn't work out for the first couple. After all, most memory foam like mattresses aren't very bouncy for sex and a lot of couples may decide they don't like it after trying.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2018, 01:51 AM   #33568
HickLife
GURU
CF Addict
HickLife's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:39 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 9 Posts
HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Wow really?? I may order one and say we donít like it just for a free guest bed. Thats pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fallen angel build- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=78474

96 vulcan 1500- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=123177

Fallen Angel Build Off Thread- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...73#post2755273

Fallen Angel Build Off Discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...89#post2755289

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Only weak people test the engine. Real brave guys assemble the bike and then tries to start it
HickLife is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2018, 02:21 AM   #33569
MikeGyver

Now I have to figure out how to get rid of it. I'd rather it disappear.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-18-2018, 03:20 AM   #33570
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Fighter of the Month 

Does your garbage collection service not offer a once a month bulk pick up?

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion