Vote here for the April 2007 Fighter of the Month Contest! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests

2007 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2007 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote here for the April 2007 Fighter of the Month Contest!

View Poll Results: Who should be the April 2007 FOTM?
The Green Lantern 1 2.17%
skr00zloose 2 4.35%
Tommy Pantsdown 15 32.61%
mrgixxer 0 0%
cammy9r 4 8.70%
Boxer 13 28.26%
ezblast 0 0%
Speed_Demon 1 2.17%
Candyman 4 8.70%
Dudad 2 4.35%
typeone 2 4.35%
Hillsy 0 0%
MsHap 1 2.17%
black_peter 0 0%
TrickHornet 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 05:08 PM   #1
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:14 PM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Vote here for the April 2007 Fighter of the Month Contest!

If you are confused as to why we are now voting on the April AND May FOTM... please read this thread:
*** IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT FOTM!!! ***

And now, here are the entries for April:
You can see larger images (sometimes more) and more details in the:
April 2007 Fighter of the Month... thread.

The Green Lantern:

skr00zloose

Tommy Pantsdown

mrgixxer

cammy9r

Boxer

ezblast

Speed_Demon

candyman

Dudad

typeone

Hillsy

MsHap

black_peter

TrickHornet

So, choose your favorite fighter out of these fifteen and vote in the poll to see who is the April 2007 Fighter of the Month!

Voting will be open until May 28th, 2007.
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 09:57 PM   #2
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: May 15th 2007 - VOTE ON APRIL FOTM!

omfg... decisions. decisions.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 10:03 PM   #3
copperaxe
Noobie
Local Time: 07:14 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
copperaxe is a NOOB

How were these bikes selected and what happened to the other bikes that submitted? How was a frame on a stand selected to compete above a number of bad ass finished bikes?
copperaxe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2007, 10:34 PM   #4
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:14 PM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

All the bikes that entered are in it. Your bike is in the other one, Copper Axe. There are two polls.

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2007, 11:02 AM   #5
ab420
Abministrator
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperaxe
How were these bikes selected and what happened to the other bikes that submitted? How was a frame on a stand selected to compete above a number of bad ass finished bikes?
haelo is right, you're in the May one...

and for the record... I LOVE YOUR BIKE! So even if I did go through and just pick the ones I wanted to be in it, you'd still be there!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2007, 12:52 PM   #6
trav72
GURU

CF Pimp
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
trav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of light
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperaxe
What they ^ said. And how about settling down a bit?
trav72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2007, 12:59 PM   #7
ab420
Abministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trav72
What they ^ said. And how about settling down a bit? No one is out to screw you over here.
In all fairness.. If I were him, and I made a bike that nice, and then I thought it just got deleted from the contest with no reason or warning...

I would be a little upset myself!

But... those who have been around a long time know... we will never intentionally screw anyone over, and if we did by accident somehow, we would do whatever we could to make it right.

The main reasons Custom Fighters was started:
Adam was sick of:
1) being dicked around by parts websites and distributors
2) being dicked around with on forums by Nazi-like admins and mods

Our main company policy, is to never be like that.

So, if you ever feel that you have been wronged on this site in any way, please do not be afraid to post about it or message us. We want nothing more than for this site to be enjoyed by all!

Last edited by ab420; 05-16-2007 at 01:03 PM.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2007, 01:02 PM   #8
trav72
GURU

CF Pimp
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
trav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of light
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 

That's why people need to read everything before freaking out. I agree with you but at the same time you need to be careful in the way you word things on here or you might get a reaction you weren't necessarily looking for.
trav72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2007, 01:03 PM   #9
ab420
Abministrator

Oh yea, and
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2007, 01:06 PM   #10
ab420
Abministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trav72
That's why people need to read everything before freaking out. I agree with you but at the same time you need to be careful in the way you word things on here or you might get a reaction you weren't necessarily looking for.
True, but imagine looking into this contest that you entered, that you were excited about, and knew you had a good chance at... and then you see that you're bike has been removed, but there is a frame on a stand still entered ( no offense Dudad )

I can see where he's coming from

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests