Midwest fighterfest 13 - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Midwest Fighterfest

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Midwest fighterfest 13

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #41
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:47 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Midwest fighterfest 13

I'll do wheelies on it until something breaks. Even if it's me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #42
Ammadien
ZUK ATTaCK

CF Pimp
Ammadien's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:47 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
i wish i couldve helped you guys out. Been so busy.

as for the trail bike, i got my 250r rebuilt, i need to get the vintage running, and i have the banshee
plus the kdx and 2 other quads
I TOTALLY understand, no worries.

Gonna be a lot of moto's there. SWEET!
Nate

2010 690SMC pics - SUMO!
2012 Build thread 86 7/11 yammy suspension - Anna Molly
2013 Build GL1000 8lbs 40 stone, Discuss
2015 Winter build KDX - E-Fighter
2015 Winter Build - Discuss
Ammadien is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ammadien!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #43
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:47 AM
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i had an early day today and clocked 67 hours. Big money.

I need to get a street bike running so i can do the group ride

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #44
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Quit changing everything on stella then! Or finish the wifes bike and then ask to borrow it for that day. lol
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2013, 11:31 PM   #45
MV Brutale
1078RR Stealth Fighter

Fighter In Training
MV Brutale's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
MV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to allMV Brutale is a name known to all

Ok, So since I am playing catch and was sent this link. Humor me and send me the location and date. It isn't too far from Indianapolis and I can get a truck. My goal for this year is to go to more things like this. As long as it doesn't conflict with Moto GP, I'll be there.
Jason

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've just high-sided.
MV Brutale is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MV Brutale!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2013, 12:36 AM   #46
redhedrednek
fatass needs corndogs
Fighterer
Local Time: 08:47 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 3 Posts
redhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to beholdredhedrednek is a splendid one to behold

Depending on where exactly this is I may be able to make the trip. Guns gears and umm I need another g word...more guns I guess.
redhedrednek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived redhedrednek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2013, 12:39 AM   #47
Racing Geek
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Was a weekend picked?
This user High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2013, 01:01 AM   #48
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Geek View Post
Was a weekend picked?
+1

I've gotta see if I shoehorn in the time off with all the old timers I work with and their seniority gettin all the good time :p
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Ahks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2013, 02:58 AM   #49
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBIJ_Q4Zpjc

^^Expect alot of that if you show up. I might just bring out my B12 with a 600W mill and drop some 14,000rpm wheelie landings on the limiter in 3rd.

Toc should have his 250R completed to a riding standpoint by the time this comes around again too.

I thought it was one of the last weekends in August?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-11-2013, 03:29 AM   #50
Racing Geek
Scavenger Hunt 

It was the second weekend last year.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Midwest Fighterfest