How to Post Pictures to Any Forum! - Page 7 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > How to Post Pictures to Any Forum!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2017, 06:20 PM   #61
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover
TURNIP's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:09 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: How to Post Pictures to Any Forum!

Since Photobucket have become awful human beings and are literally holding millions of people's images and forum threads hostage in a dirty cash grab, and also because Photobucket really sucks by modern standards, I've switched over to Imgur (Still free, unlimited hosting, no BS about 3rd party linking, relatively clean interface both via browser or Android/iPhone app) and I said a few days ago I'd do a quick and dirty write-up on how to use the site vis-a-vis image hosting for forums. I'm not an expert on this stuff and if someone reading this knows better ways to do anything, chime right in-I'd be glad to learn a better way myself.

Step one, go to imgur.com and click "Sign Up" in the upper right corner of the screen.

Step two, pick a username, if it's taken it'll tell you right off the bat and you can pick something else. Enter your e-mail address. I don't believe that it absolutely has to be a legit e-mail because they don't bother with account verification, but you won't be able to recover a lost password if you use a fake e-mail. Enter a password, then enter the same password again in the next field to confirm. The password must contain both letters and numbers. Click Next.

Step three, verify you're not a robot. Check the gray/white box, it should either turn into a green checkmark immediately or it may ask you to take further steps to verify your humanity-it'll explain the process if it becomes in-depth. Once done, click Register. If everything was done properly it should take you directly to the front page of the site, already logged in.

To upload images, click the green "New Post" button in the upper left-middle of the screen and select "Upload Images". This'll pop a prompt that says "Browse or drag images here to upload". You can either hit 'browse' which will take you to Windows Explorer on PC or the Finder, I suppose, on Mac, or if you have the folder your images are in you can select and drag and drop them into the field. As soon as you either drop images or browse, select and open it'll begin to upload. When the upload is finished it'll take you straight to a gallery containing those images, and you can either right-click on the images and select "copy image location" or similar to get the image link or click on a thumbnail, which will then pop up and give you a bunch of different URLs - in this case the one you want is listed under 'Direct Link' (should end in .jpeg, .gif, .png or similar) and you can drop these links into your forum posts using the insert image feature or using HTML tags.

Oh yeah, if you want to see everything you've ever uploaded, organize your stuff into galleries etc, you go to imgur.com, click your user name in the upper right corner if you're logged in, and select 'images'.

I'm sure I've missed some stuff, and this is maybe not the best organized write-up, but hopefully it'll help some people out.

Isaac Newton was a bastard when he invented gravity!
TURNIP is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived TURNIP!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2017, 06:58 PM   #62
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

awesom ! REP for you mate .

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-21-2018, 08:43 PM   #63
mr.jkuan
NoObie
Noobie
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
mr.jkuan is a NOOB

how do you up load videos i know how to up load photos but it wont let me upload my video its telling me that my ''submission could not be processed because a security token was missing'' . thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20151102_104825.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	101512  
mr.jkuan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-23-2018, 01:30 PM   #64
sepang
ไบรอัน
CF Lover
sepang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
sepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond repute

I've only ever embedded youtube links
sepang is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2018, 07:11 AM   #65
mr.jkuan
NoObie
Noobie
mr.jkuan is a NOOB

oh yeah thanks man appreciate it
mr.jkuan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2018, 03:15 AM   #66
Spacecadet
NoObie
Noobie
Spacecadet is a NOOB

Just a test as my last picture ended upside down...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	101634  
Spacecadet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)