'Scuse me while I whip this out.... - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 'Scuse me while I whip this out....

Closed Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #11
The Hacksaw
The Gear Head
CF Lover
The Hacksaw's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:31 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
The Hacksaw is really niceThe Hacksaw is really niceThe Hacksaw is really niceThe Hacksaw is really niceThe Hacksaw is really niceThe Hacksaw is really niceThe Hacksaw is really niceThe Hacksaw is really nice
Default Re: 'Scuse me while I whip this out....

WELCOME !

A Streetfighter is built with passion and creativity through our own hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryHungry View Post
It's so true. Of the numerous forums I've been a part of this one has far and away the most knowledgeable and strangely egoless of all. So one could conclude that people who like streetfighers are generally intelligent, well grounded individuals.

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2007, 08:23 PM   #12
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:31 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

this thread made me laugh...you're gonna fit in JUST fine!

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2007, 04:33 AM   #13
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:31 AM
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Trust me, I'm not worried about that.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2007, 04:37 AM   #14
Sword

CF Lover
Local Time: 11:31 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sword is really niceSword is really niceSword is really niceSword is really niceSword is really niceSword is really niceSword is really nice

Welcome to the looney bin, Madame.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2007, 04:41 AM   #15
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
this thread made me laugh...you're gonna fit in JUST fine!
You think I'd keep her around if she wasn't cool?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2007, 05:12 AM   #16
alabaster
The Big Homie
CF Addict
alabaster's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
alabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to all

Fighter chicks fuggin rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My $.02
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2007, 05:18 AM   #17
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapyard View Post

I'd like to think there were a few *other* reasons, but hey, to each his own, right?

And yes, you can all thank Scraps for converting yet another to the realm of the . I have come to the dark side. You have cookies.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2007, 05:19 AM   #18
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:31 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadame View Post
Trust me, I'm not worried about that.
Wasn't implying you would be I can tell already that your posts are gonna be awesome lol

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2007, 02:18 PM   #19
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:31 PM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapyard View Post
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2007, 10:47 PM   #20
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches

Oh and Scraps...would you be mad if I got to sit on a BKing before you? hehe....

Closed Thread

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)