'Scuse me while I whip this out.... - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 'Scuse me while I whip this out....

Closed Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2007, 10:48 PM   #21
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:14 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 'Scuse me while I whip this out....

Alright, now you're not so cool. :hum: LOL

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2007, 11:14 PM   #22
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

bwahahahaha.....I have it on very good authority that the store near the top of 400 has one on the floor. Thinking about heading up there tomorrow-with camera in hand, of course....

RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2007, 11:53 PM   #23
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Nice, that'll be cool. Deffinatly take many pics. I have no idea when or if we are getting ours, but it's getting serviced weather they like it or not

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2007, 12:53 AM   #24
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:14 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Those things are HUGE! I went and sat on a BKing, and it felt like a naked Goldwing! It's still a cool bike but I hate to say I liked it a lot more in pics--lots of potential for someone with money though!

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2007, 01:14 AM   #25
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Yeah, if I go up there I'm definitely getting a pic of me on it, just for a size comparison, especially after I drive almost an hour one way to get there...oh well.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2007, 01:16 AM   #26
Stick
is lurking in the shadows
CF Pimp
Stick's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 83 Times in 29 Posts
Stick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud of

I sat on one tuesday. The gas tank is only about 3 feet wide... Love the headlight though.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-10-2007, 07:07 PM   #27
alabaster
The Big Homie
CF Addict
alabaster's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
alabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
Those things are HUGE!!
That's what she said.

My $.02
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #28
katana john
OLD GUY's RULE
CF Pimp
katana john's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:14 AM
Flip Offs: 277
Flipped Off 92 Times in 62 Posts
katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Linkmasters 

Missed your welcome thread MM
These people High Fived katana john!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #29
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #30
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:14 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

KONICHIWA BITCHES!

MM learnt me what that meant,I never wouda dreamt that 'KONICHIWA'woud change to goodbye so fookin soon!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
Closed Thread

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)