'Scuse me while I whip this out.... - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 'Scuse me while I whip this out....

Closed Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2013, 04:17 AM   #31
drphilgood
Noobie
drphilgood's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:04 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 6 Times in 1 Post
drphilgood is a glorious beacon of lightdrphilgood is a glorious beacon of lightdrphilgood is a glorious beacon of lightdrphilgood is a glorious beacon of lightdrphilgood is a glorious beacon of lightdrphilgood is a glorious beacon of lightdrphilgood is a glorious beacon of lightdrphilgood is a glorious beacon of lightdrphilgood is a glorious beacon of lightdrphilgood is a glorious beacon of lightdrphilgood is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 'Scuse me while I whip this out....

Hello
The Following 6 Users Say F-U to drphilgood For This Post:
Fate (04-14-2013), Fight Everything (04-16-2013), gsf1200R (04-15-2013), n0regret5 (08-20-2013), Peanut (04-15-2013), Racing Geek (04-15-2013)

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2013, 11:59 PM   #32
SV66650
Whomadethatmanagunner?

CF Pimp
SV66650's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:04 PM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 23 Times in 21 Posts
SV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to behold
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drphilgood View Post
Hello
quick explanation of that FU you received... this long time member passed away what seems like yesterday.

These people High Fived SV66650!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-15-2013, 12:06 AM   #33
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:04 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Man I remember this first post ...........

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
These people High Fived Wolfman!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-15-2013, 04:48 AM   #34
little13
Soo FOOKIN close!
CF Addict
little13's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:04 AM
Flip Offs: 19
Flipped Off 20 Times in 19 Posts
little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Hey guys, I have spoken to Phil and filled him in okay? No harm intended, just an honest Noob mistake.

'Slightly' unhinged...

Doppelganger 599 http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=40163

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2013, 12:05 AM   #35
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:04 PM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Yeah, but digging up 5 year old welcome posts just to raise post count? Shitty. Why people cannot make productive posts anymore? Post about your bike, post up questions about stuff you want to do, stuff like that. All the new people need to quit the thread digging to raise post counts just so they can participate in FOTM or sell shit. Get your posts the legit way!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2013, 12:09 AM   #36
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little13 View Post
Hey guys, I have spoken to Phil and filled him in okay? No harm intended, just an honest Noob mistake.

Thanks....

While it was tough I went back and read the thread. I needed some happy thoughts

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
These people High Fived Wolfman!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2013, 10:10 AM   #37
theAndy
The Senior Member

CF Lover
theAndy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
theAndy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!theAndy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!theAndy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!theAndy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!theAndy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!theAndy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!theAndy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!theAndy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!theAndy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!theAndy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!theAndy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

honetly i kinda shut everything out and didnt even relize yal stickyed this one thanks guys...

If your gonna go .... go all out.

These people High Fived theAndy!
Closed Thread

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)