Vote here for the Decebember Fighter of the Month Contest! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests

2007 Fighter of the Month Contests All of the 2007 FOTM Entry and Voting threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote here for the Decebember Fighter of the Month Contest!

View Poll Results: Who should win the December Fighter of the Month?
endo 4 5.26%
BanditFighter 12 15.79%
Hybrid929RR 2 2.63%
mrgixxer 4 5.26%
pepper13 2 2.63%
SNGPerformance 5 6.58%
ScorchFrame 23 30.26%
PhatRR 1 1.32%
triplethreat 8 10.53%
gixxer kh 6 7.89%
sprbeast 9 11.84%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-18-2007, 09:40 PM   #21
alabaster
The Big Homie
CF Addict
alabaster's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:10 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
alabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to allalabaster is a name known to all
Default Re: Vote here for the Decebember Fighter of the Month

C'mon Hybrid929!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rep the 727!

My $.02
alabaster is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2007, 10:44 AM   #22
Hybrid1300R
Hooligan Streetfighter

CF Addict
Hybrid1300R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 46 Times in 41 Posts
Hybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to allHybrid1300R is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabaster View Post
C'mon Hybrid929!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rep the 727!

LOL, I dont think it is gonna happen!!! Scorch is running away with it!!

on Scorch

1978 Triumph Tiger 750 Cafe/Fighter Build

1965 Triumph Bonneville 650 (Stock)

1978 Truimph Tiger 750 (Currently under Construction)

1979 Triumph Bonneville 750 Special "Ole Blue"

Oh, and just to let you know FUCK OFF is in that direction--------->
Hybrid1300R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2007, 11:33 AM   #23
Britjoe
British Bloke in Canada
CF Addict
Britjoe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 13 Times in 11 Posts
Britjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

it would be interesting to see where I would come with my bike up against some of the lush competition, of some of the recent arrivals to this site, I personly think I wouldnt stand a chance.

scorch has a nice piece of kit for sure, but endo's Idea, of what would you buy, really through me off, So I went in a different direction.

Air cooled gixers are very cool but I really really couldn't go back to Carbs, ECU injection has made life so much easier, and keeps you riding instead of Carb juggling, I cant do it anymore.

Females are nothing but Trouble, Motorcycles let you ride them with no guilt and all they ask you for is Gas Money.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=161&dateline=12497875  35
Britjoe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2007, 06:11 PM   #24
sprbeast
fukstik

CF Addict
sprbeast's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:10 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
sprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of lightsprbeast is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

tell ya what, to save on the shipping and handling of scorch's prizes just send them to me. :
sprbeast is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2007, 07:29 PM   #25
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britjoe View Post

Air cooled gixers are very cool but I really really couldn't go back to Carbs, ECU injection has made life so much easier, and keeps you riding instead of Carb juggling, I cant do it anymore.
There's nothing wrong with a carbed bike if it's working properly. My 900 has been on the road forever. I cleaned and jetted them once when I first bought it and havn't had to touch them since. Carbs only go bad when they sit for too long with fuel in them. Unfortunetly the one thing they are designed for, is the one thing that'll kill them if they are neglected.
Scrapyard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2007, 08:44 PM   #26
Britjoe
British Bloke in Canada
CF Addict
Britjoe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Flipped Off 13 Times in 11 Posts
Britjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

yeah I know its just personal preference, about the carbs

Females are nothing but Trouble, Motorcycles let you ride them with no guilt and all they ask you for is Gas Money.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=161&dateline=12497875  35
Britjoe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2007, 09:21 PM   #27
jiffty
British Rider
Fighter
jiffty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:10 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 47 Times in 47 Posts
jiffty is making some friendsjiffty is making some friendsjiffty is making some friends
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper13 View Post
awesome entries this month! I am wayy outclassed
wouldnt say outclassed

class and style appearance are the factors that made me pick yours this month.

thinkyou'll miss out purely on the amount of custom work thats gone in to the others as opposed to your own.

love it though. bet you get some looks riding about on that.

hat of to scorch though. that frame is awesome would of swayed me towards you had i known you made it yourself.

jiffty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2007, 09:45 PM   #28
RCPLAYLAND
My profile is NWS.
CF Addict
RCPLAYLAND's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:10 AM
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
RCPLAYLAND is a glorious beacon of lightRCPLAYLAND is a glorious beacon of lightRCPLAYLAND is a glorious beacon of lightRCPLAYLAND is a glorious beacon of lightRCPLAYLAND is a glorious beacon of lightRCPLAYLAND is a glorious beacon of lightRCPLAYLAND is a glorious beacon of lightRCPLAYLAND is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffty View Post
hat of to scorch though. that frame is awesome would of swayed me towards you had i known you made it yourself.
I have to say I am glad to hear that we are judging on the work done "personally" and not hired out.

I really do think this makes a difference with this type of competition.

I voted for mrgixxer just cause I am really impressed with his paint job and set up.

Click Here for MySpace Website Custom Streetfighters Rock!
Vote Ron Paul for pres in 08
RCPLAYLAND is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2007, 09:58 PM   #29
jiffty
British Rider
Fighter
jiffty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:10 AM
Flipped Off 47 Times in 47 Posts
jiffty is making some friendsjiffty is making some friendsjiffty is making some friends

tbh it probbably shouldnt be the biggest factor because a dog thats built by a guy in a shed is still a dog. i'd say it should be the deciding factor in any tie breaker though. i will not let anybody touch my bike except maybe for painting and dipping when i go and splash out. thats always been how i wanted to build it.

just got me bike home aswell after over six month of neglect in my mates shed. so if i get maself a new job (interveiw tommorow) then ill be back in to it yet again. i will not be missing another summer even if i have to sell my gran lol

jiffty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-20-2007, 02:03 AM   #30
ScorchFrame
Not that New

Fighter In Training
ScorchFrame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:10 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
ScorchFrame is a NOOB
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprbeast View Post
tell ya what, to save on the shipping and handling of scorch's prizes just send them to me. :
Very Funny.... But the Fat Lady still needs to sing...
ScorchFrame is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2007 Fighter of the Month Contests