Random thoughts... - Page 1400 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-10-2019, 07:59 PM   #13991
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:39 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Random thoughts...

its only april... no pointless around city jaunts this year...

Mongoose is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-10-2019, 08:04 PM   #13992
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:39 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Here in Wisconsin it was 70 degree on Monday, high 60's yesterday (went drag racing), and now I'm shoveling snow. If anything was ever bullshit, this weather is it. It's practically the middle of April!
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-10-2019, 08:50 PM   #13993
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:39 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 12 Times in 6 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Just south of you we have had the month of Maypril for 60 days for the last 4-5 years. 2 years ago it snowed on Good Friday!

Everyone you see is fighting battles you know nothing about... be kind.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2019, 12:34 AM   #13994
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:39 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 20 Times in 19 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Geek View Post
Here in Wisconsin it was 70 degree on Monday, high 60's yesterday (went drag racing), and now I'm shoveling snow. If anything was ever bullshit, this weather is it. It's practically the middle of April!
Same here in CO. Monday was mid 60's, yesterday was high 70's, today was 30's and nearly whiteout snow with 25mph+ winds.
Fuck it though, cause I'm heading to TX tomorrow and I refuse to believe it isn't warm there lol.

..... I should probably check the weather, now that I think about it.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2019, 01:26 AM   #13995
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:39 AM
Flip Offs: 57
Flipped Off 115 Times in 102 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
its only april... no pointless around city jaunts this year...

Dumb American here. 186.9 cents per liter? So $18.69? Is that right? So damn near $40 per gallon? Or am I way off on reading this?
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2019, 01:52 AM   #13996
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

lol its 1.86.9 a liter....

so.. 5.20 usd a gallon..

they really are taking the piss tho, last night it was 1.42, this morning when i fueled up it jumps to 1.65, now just getting home it dropped back down to 1.39... like WTF
This user High Fived Mongoose!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2019, 02:32 AM   #13997
Mattson
Stressed Member
CF Pimp
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:39 AM
Flip Offs: 23
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Motorbike fuel (98e) been hovering around 1.70€ here which converts to about 2.56cad per liter, I made such a mess of the gallon conversion last time that someone else can do that...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2019, 02:56 AM   #13998
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
Motorbike fuel (98e) been hovering around 1.70€ here which converts to about 2.56cad per liter, I made such a mess of the gallon conversion last time that someone else can do that...
7.10 a gallon.... dunno how you guys do it.
These people High Fived Mongoose!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2019, 02:57 AM   #13999
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:39 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 38 Times in 37 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

You sad americans and your shitty octane

Althoug cheaper.

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-11-2019, 03:10 AM   #14000
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

its the same octane...

Also im not american.
This user High Fived Mongoose!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion