79 CB 750 cafe project - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Cafe Fighters & Cafe Racers

Cafe Fighters & Cafe Racers Everything about cafe fighters and cafe racers goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 79 CB 750 cafe project

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2017, 08:21 PM   #11
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:52 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 79 CB 750 cafe project

I do believe vintagecb750.com still sells the proper fuse strips for those mains.

Nice work table btw

edit: yep. $2.50 for a 5 pack

http://www.vintagecb750.com/products...se-boxes-fuses
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2017, 10:05 PM   #12
Nust08
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 04:52 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nust08 is a glorious beacon of lightNust08 is a glorious beacon of lightNust08 is a glorious beacon of lightNust08 is a glorious beacon of lightNust08 is a glorious beacon of lightNust08 is a glorious beacon of lightNust08 is a glorious beacon of lightNust08 is a glorious beacon of lightNust08 is a glorious beacon of lightNust08 is a glorious beacon of lightNust08 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the heads up about the fuses, I wont be using any of that system or that style of fuse. Most of the bike will be running a solid state digital fuse box courtesy of motogadget. i'll put a modern blade fuse on the main for good measure.

work bench was a necessity to not clutter up the hanger with a big stationary project that's constantly in the way, lucked out and had enough left over lumber from some shelves to toss it together, just needed those casters.
Nust08 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2018, 12:41 PM   #13
jccity6
stator of the obvious
Noobie
Local Time: 04:52 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
jccity6 is a NOOB

Very cool. Looking forward to following this. I am doing an 82 CB900C right now. My question is that once you do the motogadget Blue ( I assume) are you saying you can remove that main fuse? On mine that main is connected to the starter solenoid and I thought they were basically tied together. Wiring is not my gig by any means
thanks
jccity6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Cafe Fighters & Cafe Racers