My ZX12R fighter - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > My ZX12R fighter

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2018, 05:29 PM   #31
Lewis450
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 11:08 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lewis450 is a glorious beacon of lightLewis450 is a glorious beacon of lightLewis450 is a glorious beacon of lightLewis450 is a glorious beacon of lightLewis450 is a glorious beacon of lightLewis450 is a glorious beacon of lightLewis450 is a glorious beacon of lightLewis450 is a glorious beacon of lightLewis450 is a glorious beacon of lightLewis450 is a glorious beacon of lightLewis450 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My ZX12R fighter

Can you give me some info on the projector headlights in the first pic? - and your opinion of them prior to it cracking!

Cheer
Lewis450 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2018, 05:52 PM   #32
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 06:08 PM
Sukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis450 View Post
Can you give me some info on the projector headlights in the first pic? - and your opinion of them prior to it cracking!

Cheer
Came with the bike when I bought it. Good output for it´s size but if you´re planning on doing a lot of night riding I would look for something else.

Looks alot like these.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/E-marked-Di...QAAOSwhHJa6moe
Sukkaha is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-22-2018, 05:59 PM   #33
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training
Sukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to beholdSukkaha is a splendid one to behold

Another great ride yesterday.

[IMG][/IMG]
These people High Fived Sukkaha!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-24-2018, 04:43 PM   #34
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukkaha View Post

Still looks lika beast tho !

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-24-2018, 05:06 PM   #35
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBBO View Post
Still looks lika beast tho !
Cheers ROBBO!
This user High Fived Sukkaha!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-26-2018, 05:34 PM   #36
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training

Starting to get a bit chilly now but it also means more power.
Todays trip included a ferryride.

[IMG][/IMG]
This user High Fived Sukkaha!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2018, 12:56 PM   #37
5valvemike
Noobie
Local Time: 04:08 PM
5valvemike is a glorious beacon of light5valvemike is a glorious beacon of light5valvemike is a glorious beacon of light5valvemike is a glorious beacon of light5valvemike is a glorious beacon of light5valvemike is a glorious beacon of light5valvemike is a glorious beacon of light5valvemike is a glorious beacon of light5valvemike is a glorious beacon of light5valvemike is a glorious beacon of light5valvemike is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukkaha View Post
Starting to get a bit chilly now but it also means more power.
Todays trip included a ferryride.

[IMG][/IMG]

Such a cool photo, you can just hear the tick,tick,tick of the engine cooling down after a good blast
5valvemike is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 5valvemike!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2018, 07:24 AM   #38
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training

Nothing interesting happening with this bike. Just riding and refuelling. Found a really cool place when out riding a couple of days back. A car graveyard out in the woods.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-20-2019, 03:56 PM   #39
Sukkaha
Fighter In Training

Small changes made this winter. Nissin 4-pots added and new tail. Ready for 2019.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2019, 08:45 AM   #40
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Was at a bike meet this week. Saw at least ten other aprilias but not another twelve like mine.
Makes it easier to spot your bike in the parking area.[/QUOTE]

Ahha, great thinking
bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived bonehead!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics