Doomed to Fail: The SteamRat Build! - Page 16 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Doomed to Fail: The SteamRat Build!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2017, 11:57 PM   #151
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:35 AM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Doomed to Fail: The SteamRat Build!

More pieces on the way!
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-16-2017, 03:11 PM   #152
Fight Everything

CF Pimp
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

First package is out for delivery. I ordered 2 sets of engine mount bolts (the long ones) with the frame plates. Need to get the engine and frame up on a table, and I can start working on mounting it!
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-20-2017, 11:42 PM   #153
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

All the long bolts and frame plates are here. Just need to haul the frame, toolboxes, etc to storage, and find or build a bench so I can do work.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2017, 11:58 AM   #154
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

DW
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-22-2017, 12:53 AM   #155
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Trying to do more, but I need to get the toolboxes to storage, and a workbench. I have zero desire to do this shit on the ground anymore.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-22-2017, 01:14 AM   #156
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I hear ya, man. I finally finished digging my ditch to run power out to my shop. No more chasing daylight.
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-25-2017, 11:35 AM   #157
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

WOOHOO! UPGRADES!

Not for the bike though. Scored the red combo for 100 bucks the other day. Yes, it's Harbor Freight, but previous owner did the same reinforcing I would have. And it was 400 bucks of storage for 100. Now that that's in place, I need to finish reorganizing the tools, and get the clips to put shelves in the cabinet. The new height of everything mandated drastic rearranging of everything. I don't mind. Gives me a chance to buy some new organizers, clean up the boxes better, etc.

Anyone local got a bench I can get? Looking for something 30"x8' or. Most of what I've found on craigslist has been too pricey, or they never respond.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-10-24 18.14.06.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	98794   Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-10-24 18.15.35.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	98796  
These people High Fived Fight Everything!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-25-2017, 11:38 AM   #158
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

And I have no idea why my pictures are showing up sideways.....
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-25-2017, 08:42 PM   #159
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
Fighter of the Month 

That's a great score for $100!

For a doomed to fail thread you sure are killing it in here.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-26-2017, 01:29 AM   #160
Fight Everything

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
For a doomed to fail thread you sure are killing it in here.
The more I poke fun at my past failures, the more I wanna finish this one lol.

It also helps I've spent the last year and a half or so finally settling my shit down, trying to put myself back together. Steady job, added a part time job on top of that a couple months ago, still working side jobs when they come up, I've got a decent apartment, I've got a routine, and for better or worse life is moving along.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes